This plugin is recommended by GoCardless!
About GoCardless for WordPress
The GoCardless for WordPress Plugin allows you to easily integrate GoCardless’ low-cost 1% payment system with your WordPress website. Now with “name your own amount” functionality!
“pretty cool – nice work” says Tim Rogers of GoCardless
Charging only 1% on transactions, with a maximum £2 charge, GoCardless (gocardless.com) is much cheaper than PayPal.
The GoCardless plugin is implemented via 2 shortcodes – one for creating the payment link and the other to confirm successful payment. We also have a shortcode for conditional confirmations – i.e. if the payment is successful, do one thing, if it’s not successful, do another.
GoCardless for WordPress includes a comprehensive admin area where you can set up and test your GoCardless account with your WordPress website. You can also configure an unlimited number of payment options. The plugin allows you to create one-off payments, regular subscriptions, pre-authorised payments and name your own amount payments.
The GoCardless for WordPress plugin is easy to set up and use and we’ve included a quick start guide as well as more detailed instructions.
New in Version 2.0
- Process variable “Name Your Own Amount” transactions.
- Euro currency processing and translation ready.
- 3x WP action hooks for advanced users
- Improved admin area and online help
- General code improvements
Want to See More?Visit the demo site where you can see how easy it is to set up and pay with GoCardless and follow a transaction through the payment system.
If you need help, please click on the support tab to see details of what’s available.
For pre-sales questions, you can leave a post in the comments tab here on CodeCanyon.
For post-sales support, please visit our support desk.
- v2.1.1 – 17 April 2015 – Removed the superfluous constructor
- v2.1 – 10 December 2014 – Updated GC libraries (same version number 0.4.2 at GC), amended admin notice and oncluded option to dismiss admin notice
- v2.0.1 – 24 September 2014 – Fixed payment set-up bug
- v2.0 – 18 September 2014 – NYOA added, Euro processing made available, made translation ready, 3x WP action hooks, better formatting of admin area, online help, plus some general code tidying
- v1.8 – 16 January 2014 – Updated GoCardless PHP library to version 0.4.2 from 0.4.1
- v1.7 – 20 November 2013 – (not a public release)
- v1.6.2 – 04 December 2013 – GC library updated as changed but not given new version number!
- v1.6.1 – 09 September 2013 – small bug fixes
- v1.6 – 05 July 2013 – reworked the confirm section to provide conditionals. Added shortcode buttons to the visual editor
- v1.5 – 06 June 2013 – updated GoCardless libraries to version 0.4.1 and included an admin page for one-off bills
- v1.4 – 10 May 2013 – updated GoCardless libraries to version 0.4.0
- v1.3 – 13 March 2013 – pre-authorizations added and admin area improvements
- v1.2 – 18 February 2013 – added styling class to payment link
- v1.1 – 16 January 2013 – subscriptions management added
- v1.0 – 12 October 2012 – initial release
Tested and working great with WordPress 4.1.1