This plugin is recommended by GoCardless!
About GoCardless for WordPress
The GoCardless for WordPress Plugin allows you to easily integrate GoCardless’ low-cost 1% payment system with your WordPress website.
“pretty cool – nice work” says Tim Rogers of GoCardless
Charging only 1% on transactions, GoCardless (gocardless.com) is much cheaper than PayPal.
The GoCardless plugin is implemented via 2 shortcodes – one for creating the payment link and the other to confirm successful payment. We also have a shortcode for conditional confirmations – i.e. if the payment is successful, do one thing, if it’s not successful, do another.
GoCardless for WordPress includes a comprehensive admin area where you can set up and test your GoCardless account with your WordPress website. You can also configure an unlimited number of one-off and subscription payment options.
The plugin is easy to set up and use and we’ve included a quick start guide as well as more detailed instructions with the plugin.
Want to See More?Visit the demo site where you can see how easy it is to set up and pay with GoCardless and follow a transaction through the payment system.
Need help?If you need help, please click on the support tab to see details of what’s available, then you can leave a post in the comments tab here on CodeCanyon, or alternatively send us an email.
- v1.6.2 – 04 December 2013 – GC library updated as changed but not given new version number!
- v1.6.1 – 09 September 2013 – small bug fixes
- v1.6 – 05 July 2013 – reworked the confirm section to provide conditionals. Added shortcode buttons to the visual editor
- v1.5 – 06 June 2013 – updated GoCardless libraries to version 0.4.1 and included an admin page for one-off bills
- v1.4 – 10 May 2013 – updated GoCardless libraries to version 0.4.0
- v1.3 – 13 March 2013 – pre-authorizations added and admin area improvements
- v1.2 – 18 February 2013 – added styling class to payment link
- v1.1 – 16 January 2013 – subscriptions management added
- v1.0 – 12 October 2012 – initial release
Tested and working great with WordPress 3.7