Gigabox – Lightweight Responsive WordPress Image Gallery and Image Effect
Gigabox is a lightweight responsive WordPress image gallery . It will integrate with your theme seamlessly and it won’t look out of place. Also it won’t bloat your website with tons of unnecessary code, Gigabox’s JS file is only 9 KB. It’s really easy to manage Gigabox Galleries because Gigabox comes with custom admin interface. (check out the demo site for screenshots). Gigabox works in Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and IE 8+.
- Fast and lightweight jQuery effects
- Unobtrusive code and simple design make Gigabox intergrate with your theme seamlessly
- Easy to use, Gigabox comes with custom admin interface for easy management of galleries
- Any number of columns for galleries
- Social Media Included
- Replaced jQuery animations with CSS3 animations (effects should work much smoother)
- Added “Stretch to full resolution” button that will appear if the image in overlay is wider than the wrapper (next to the close button)
- Added new layout options (1 old + 3 new layouts)
- Added new thumbnail overlay option (old: zoom icon; new: image title on thumb)
- Added keyboard support (left/right arrow for navigating through gallery, ESC to exit gallery)
- Few minor bugfixes
- Improved and reworked some of the responsive features of the plugin.
- Added button in admin panel that let’s you maximize/minimize the panel for easier ordering.
Buyers with version 1.3 – please read section “Updating to v2.0” in help documentation
- Major update!
- Completely reworked whole plugin foundation and backend core.
- Plugin now has it’s own interface for much easier generating and editing of galleries.
- You can now customize colors and icons much easier.
- HTML code and shortcodes can now be added in image descriptions.
- Improved frontend code.
- Removed button from TinyMCE editor.
- Added ability to toggle social media icons from settings page;
- Fixed ‘Read More’ button always appearing, even if no link provided.
- Reworked and optimized some parts of plugin’s code
- Added ability to insert ‘Read More’ button;
- Added Plugin Settings page under WP Admin -> Settings
- Fixed images being too wide sometimes and added a better hover effect