Give us your supportIf you’ve purchased the plugin and like it, please, rate the plugin . It would be the greatest help.
Try it before buyhttp://test.manuilov.org/wp-admin
The GChart plugin allows users to create dynamic charts and embed it to their WordPress sites. Charts are built with usage Google Visualization API and provides a variety of charts that are optimized to address your visualization needs. These charts are based on pure HTML5/SVG technology (adopting VML for old IE versions), so no extra plugins or libraries are required. Adding these charts to your page can be done in a few simple steps.
You can use GChart plugin with it’s default setting – all customization is optional and the basic setup is launch-ready. However, charts can be easily customizable in case your webpage adopts a style which is at odds with provided defaults. Every chart exposes a number of options that customize its look and feel.
- Rich gallery of charts.
- Cross-browser compatibility (adopting VML for older IE versions) and cross-platform portability to iOS and new Android releases.
- Auto update, when new version released.
- Deeply customizable.
- Ability to edit chart.
- Online preview.
- No Ads.
UsageTo create new chart you need to pass these simple steps:
- Open edit page for a post or custom page and click “Add Chart” button from toolbar panel above content editor area. Once you do it, popup window appears and offers to select chart type.
- Select chart type which is corresponding to your needs and hit “Next” button.
- After it you will be offered to upload CSV file with data, which will be used for chart. Pay attention that first row of your CSV file should contain labels for axes/series/columns. First column of CSV file will be used for domain axis.
- Once you uploaded your data, you will be redirected to final page where you will be able to setup chart settings. At this page you will see different options to customize your chart. All changes will be applied on online preview chart, which is placed below options.
- After finishing customization click “Insert” button and you chart will be embed into your page via shortcode.