gAnalytics WordPress PluginGoogle Analytics is a widely used web statistics tool from Google. gAnalytics plugin brings the key statistics right into your WordPress dashboard. We studied what analytics data is tracked by WordPress admins frequently. We put those data using colors and graphs for you to easily understand what you need.
New Features From Version 2.51. Detail Report for each pages and posts
Now admin can view the performance of each pages and posts in wordpress. In All Posts and All Pages in WordPress admin, a new link is added below each posts/pages to view gAnalytics Report. Clicking the link take the admin to report page where visits, page views, organic search, referral traffic of corresponding page is displayed. There is also a chart showing visits and organic search traffic. This helps admin to track a page in a better way.
2. Mobile Device Data
The details of site visitors from mobile or tablet devices are listed in a single page. The data is ordered by number of visits from each device. This helps site admin to know popular devices and test their site performance in those devices.
New Feature From Version 2.1: Monthly ReportsA new page has been added to gAnalytics plugin. It shows Page visits, Page views, Search Traffic, Average time on site and bounce rate grouped by month and year. It helps to know the growth of your site and keeps you motivated.Also a growing percentage of search traffic is a good indication.
General Plugin Features
- Simple and Easy Installation
- One can use Google access code or own API credentials to connect to Google Analytics account
- When using own API Credentials, plugin creates the needed redirect url for you
- Once the plugin is connected with Google Analytics, it lists all available Analyics profile in a drop down
- When you choose a new profile from drop down, plugin displays the Analytics ID and Web Property ID for confirmation.
- Reset and clear API settings any time, with a click of a button
- Graphs used in the plugin are created using the powerful charting library, Google Visualization API
Plugin Dashboard Features
- Dashboard page shows data from last 3 months
- 4 key parameters are shown on top. They are visits, page views, average visit duration and bounce rate
- The value of 4 key parameters are compared to corresponding values in previous 3 months time. The change is shown besides each values using green and red color backgrounds
- 3 months visits data graph is shown to analyze the growth of your site
- Top 5 pages, Top 5 referrers, Top 5 keywords are shown to summarize the trending figures in the last 3 months time
gA Compare Features
- gA Compare is highly effective to analyze how your site performs
- This page compares your site performance in a certain time period. It can be 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year
- Basic site figures helps you calculate the growth factor
- Traffic source graph puts the dominance of search engines, referrals, direct traffic and campaigns in a neat pie chart.
- Top referring countries are shown along with their flags. This data helps you to analyze the best time to publish a status in your social channel or to send a newsletter.
- Top browsers are listed to help you for better browser testing. You can even decide to make your site responsive using these reports.
gA Report FeaturesThis page is added to our plugin from v2.0. It is a dream page for all wordpress admins.
- Lists all pages/posts in a Wordpress style table
- Pagination for all posts is implemented. 20 items are shown in one page
- Corresponding to each page, their page views, average page visit duration, bounce rate and search traffic is displayed
- It helps to improve page quality and bring more traffic through search engine optimization(SEO)
- Search functionality is also added to help bigger blogs
- A drop down with time duration is added on top right of the page.It helps to know the performance of pages during last week, month or year.
Change Log18.11.2013 – v2.5
– [Enhancement] Detail Report for each pages and posts
– [Enhancement] Mobile Device Data of site visitors
05.10.2013 – v2.1
– [Enhancement] New page for Monthly Reports
12.09.2013 – v2.0
– [Enhancement] Added gA Reports with pagination and inbuilt search
01.09.2013 – v1.01
– [Bug Fix] Corrected division by zero error
– [Bug Fix] Added is_array check before foreach call
30.08.2013 – v1.0
– gAnalytics WordPress Plugin released.