GalleryJack – A jQuery FullScreen Gallery w/ HTML5 Audio
GalleryJack is a flexible HTML5 / jQuery gallery for photographers who want an interactive gallery that users on all devices can see. It includes HTML5 Audio with a Flash fallback, and deep-linking for an enhanced browsing experience. Built for flexibility, it can even be used as a simple background changer for your current website.
- HTML5 audio with Flash fallback
- Deep-linking for continuous audio playback
- Multiple image display modes
- Multiple gallery settings that can be easily modified
- Enhanced Help with several video tutorials
Multiple Display Modes
- Stretch: Always fill the monitor, scaled from top-left corner
- Stretch-Center: Always fill the monitor, scaled from the center
- Fit: Always fit the image, no image cropping will occur
- Enable or disable search engine crawling (to protect your images from being listed in search engines)
- Set Audio Volume
- Turn AutoPlay on or off
- Option to randomize the image order in each category
- Set the transition delay for AutoPlay
- Disable right-click to help protect your images
- Use or delete all elements in the footer and the info section
- Category numbers can easily be deleted or changed to icons or text
- Easily add or remove categories and background images
- Easily add the gallery to your current website
- GalleryJack runs on jQuery 1.10.2
- Imagery and Audio used in the preview are not included in the source download.
- Apple does not allow HTML5 Audio autoplay on its mobile devices. Apple mobile devices will automatically be detected and autoplay will be turned off.
- The gallery uses Deep-linking (hashtags) which are required for the gallery to work correctly.
- The Music Player is designed to play one song. I am available for freelance work if you need it to play a playlist of songs.
- This is NOT a WordPress Plugin