The Gallery & Image Manager allows you to build a collection of images, which can be organized into galleries (Galleries can also contain other galleries for enhanced organization).
The Gallery & Image Manager can be dropped into an existing site, such as a blog or portfolio.
If you want to play around with Gallery & Image Manager then I suggest you check out the live demos below.
Features / What You Get
- Upload multiple images at once into your galleries to save time.
- Organize your images into galleries to improve organization & navigation.
- Users can sign in using their Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Windows Live, Xbox Live, Google Plusand Yahoo accounts.
- User can befriend one another but also have the option to simply follow other users to get their notifications.
- Users can edit their profiles.
- Users have profile pages.
- Robust password recovery for users.
- Easy to extend and manipulate data stored in the CMS using built-in API.
- Intuitive install process for CMS.
- Admin users can add new pages to the site.
- Full database & file backup.
- Easily manage which groups of users (Members, Administrators) can access which areas of your site.
- Simple and intuitive examples to help you make changes to better suit your specific needs.
- Straightforward API for more advanced users.
For this particular script I’ve decided to include just one example, which includes all the functionality you would expect to see in a gallery management system..
The admin email and password is firstname.lastname@example.org / adminadmin.
- Admin panel
- Gallery view
- Image view
- Sign up for account
- Sign into your account
- Lost password recovery
- Edit profile
- Member list
Who is this script for?Gallery & Image Manager is idea for anyone that wants to integrate a collection of images with their site either for personal use or to share with those that want to visit their site.
InstallationGallery & Image Manager is built with Mokoala CMS, the Mokoala installation guide covers how to install this script.
Social Login Integration
All of the guides for social login guides can be found in the Using Mokoala section