DescriptionUnlike other wordpress content locker, wordpress funny facebook pop-up shows a pop-up for non fans visitors to like or dislike your page to continue browsing . Like button likes your facebook page and unlock blog for the user . Facebook dislike button moves when hover so funny unclickable dislike .
- Facebook page like: increase your fans by having a fan only blog where only fans can view the blog without any limitations
- Facebook dislike:funny facebook moving dislike button which moves when the user try to mouse over making a funny eye-catching effect
- Visual editor:use the visual editor like in your posts to form the html of the pop-up box
- Multiple transitions:shows from thre different transitions for the popup ie. slidein , slidedown and fadein
- Editable dislike text:you can specify the text of the dislike button
- Waiting time:you can set a time so the pop-up waits untill this time reached before being shown
- Optional visible close button:You have the option to show or hide the pop-up close button when popup display
- Dislike transition shows the close button:you can set a number of transitions of the dislike button after which the close button appears
- Optional modal overlay close:you have the option to enable or disable the if the overlay click close the pop or not
Need Support, We Got You Covered
The plugin include free support . Got a problem ? don’t worry we have a help desk setup just for your help . submit a support ticket and we always happy to help make you happy choosing our plugin
Please contact me before rating the item so we can fix any issue together. also if you have any question feel free to ask .
- v1.0.1: (31/5/2013)
- bug fix: pop up was not centred for some themes . now fixed
- bug fix: facebook likes was not recorded by facebook for some people now fixed
DisclosureFirst facebook don’t give a way to know if the user already liked a specific page or not but I can know if the user clicked the like button from my plugin or not
so the only way I track if user liked the page or not by a cookie when the user clicked like from the pop
if the user already liked the page manually or from elsewhere before the plugin is installed then there is no cookie and there is no clue if the user liked or not
this views the pop but the like button shows like disabled and user only can dislike
if the user is not a fan and clicked the like button . the plugin adds a cookie and know each time that the user liked and will not show again for that browser the user is using
- pop-up will keep showing in every post even the user clicked close the pop . the only case the pop will not show is when user clicked like throw it .