This plugin allows to add a audio player at the top or bottom of the window. The audio player runs with the new HTML5 audio engine and if its not supported, it will use a Flash fallback. In other words it runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, Android etc.
You have also the possibility to add your playlists and tracks into a post or page. This very helpful when you would like to create a music page, where the visitors can view all tracks and add them to the player by themself.
You can add the player to all pages of your wp site or using shortcodes to make it visible for particular pages.
Adjust all colors and other options for the player via a great tabbed admin.
Important Information for mobile devicesAutoplay, the volume bar and the visual playlist will be automatically set to false, when viewing the player on a mobile browser. So dont wonder why you dont see it on your mobile devices. The player will be also automatically set at the top of the page, because a fixed footer is not supported by the most mobile browsers.
- MP3/Soundcloud Player in Flash/HTMl5
- Supports track sets, user tracks, single tracks and user favorites from soundcloud
- Add playlists and tracks to your posts and pages to create your own music page
- Highy customizable via a great admin
- Keyboard Navigation
- Unlimited color variation, no image files are used
- Share your tracks on Facebook and Twitter
Demo VideoWatch a demonstration video to learn how the plugin is working.
Thanks to Jonathan Salontay, who created 2 super-b Video Tutorials:
- Basic Usage with MP3 files http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMdpMbIyfY
- Usage with soundcloud tracks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDUc1aCCf1U
Admin DemoThe admin demo only shows the Options page for this plugin, not the pages to create new Tracks and Playlists.
Updates1.1.1 – 20.11.2012
- Enqueue playlists and tracks with a button/link
- Hide on mobile option
- Pop up player with a button
- Fix: Play playlist button is now working with the Pop-Up Player
- Enqueue a track or playlist via shortcode
- 2 new Layouts (Simple and Hidden) for the tracks and playlists in the posts and pages
- Playlist Play Button, so you can easily add a whole playlist into the player with one-click
- Custom Capability
- Changed the post type ‘fap_track’ to ‘track’
- Option to publish tracks as public posts, so every track will have his own page
- Option to include a Responsive Layout for the player
- Now you dont need to create an own souncloud key anymore
- Sortable playlist via Drag&Drop
- Hide your track URL´s with base64, so users can not download the track by viewing the source code
One of the best updates I did for the audio player. The Pop-Up feature makes the player to one of the best audio player out there!!
- Now you can pop out the player in a Pop-Up window. This enables you to play music and browsing through your site.
- Shuffle button
- Randomize default playlist
When you add track units in your post or page, each track can have a referral button where you can link to a site or directly to a zip file, so users can download your tracks. Now you have the option to make this button only for logged-in users active. When they are not logged-in, they see a custom text. You can set this text in the options.
- Change the default playlist via shortcode
- German Translation
- Set the image sizes for the grid and list items in the General tab
- Some bugs fixed