This plugin allow you to have fullscreen background image slider for your wordpress site. You can set the background image for each posts (including custom post types that comes with your active theme), manage the thumbnail settings for each post too.Let’s check the example:
- This is with thumbnail on left http://www.webinpixels.com/bis/
- This is with thumbnail on top side http://www.webinpixels.com/bis/2011/08/01/hello-world/
- this is example with thumbnail on the right side http://www.webinpixels.com/bis/sample-page/
- This is example with thumbnail on the bottom side http://www.webinpixels.com/bis/thumbnail-at-bottom/
- This is example static background image http://www.webinpixels.com/bis/static-background/
- This is example with no thumbnail http://www.webinpixels.com/bis/2011/10/12/disable-the-thumbnail/
For each post (page, blog post or any other custom post type), you can setting up to use thumbnail or not, and define the position of the thumbnail.
The background slider and thumbnails are responsive! resize your browser to see it in action!
- Full screen background image slider – custom jQuery fullscreen slider
- Ability to exclude some custom post types that will not use full screen background feature
- 2 style : light and black
- Full ajax for admin system (the plugin settings page and custom metabox)
- Easy drag and drop to change the order of the image slider
- Clean installation! This plugin do not create any custom tables into your database!
- Localization ready! po and mo file included
- Set the default backgorund that will used for any archive, 404, and search result page
- Documentation included!
- Wordpress 3.2 and Above
- Server with PHP 5 installed
- Completed theme! theme must call it’s script with standart method, theme must have ‘wp_head’ and ‘wp_footer’ in order to make this plugin works
- Plugin may not works with themes that comes with Fullscreen image background feature
Plugin will create additional containers for thumbnails placement and Fullscreen image placement – each container have unique CSS ID and CSS Class – BUT I cannot guarantee that your theme will not have same css ID and Class which can make the plugin not work or break your theme layout – so below are the lists of CSS id and Class that comes from the plugin:
- ID : bis-slider-thumbnail
- ID : bis-slider-thumbnail-in
- ID : bis_needHover
- ID : bis-slider-lists
- ID : bis-slide-next
- ID : bis-slide-prev
- ID : nwSlider
- ID : nwSlider-overlay
- class : bis-side-left
- class : bis-side-right
- class : bis-thumbnail-placement
- class : bis-width-info
- class : bis-height-info
NoteImages used in demo was purchased from fotolia and not included with download package!