Simple, Powerful, Portable
NOW INCLUDES FLASH PLAYER v11.3.300.265
This industrial web browser was purpose built for dedicated internet terminals or web kiosks. It takes over the screen with a very basic, very modern web browser. Utilizing Chromium Embedded, this will let your full screen machine view the most modern HTML5 and CSS3 powered websites perfectly. This is a solid alternative to browser plugins and F11 mode.
- Dedicated Fullscreen Browser
- Easy Configuration (through settings.ini)
- HTML5 and CSS3 Friendly
- Perfect for internet terminals
- Portable, no installation required
- Self-contained, no prerequisites
- Unbranded, generic UI (with no credits given to the author or codecanyon)
settings.ini File (Configuration)
[Browser] DefaultURL=http://www.example.com/ EnableRightClick=0 AllowClose=0 AllowNav=0 AllowFileAccessFromFiles=0settings.ini file explained..
- DefaultURL – The browser’s homepage
- EnableRightClick – 0 disables right click, 1 enables right click
- AllowClose – 0 prevents Alt+F4 command, 1 allows Alt+F4 command
- AllowNav – 0 disables navigation, 1 enables navigation (using Ctrl+O command)
- AllowFileAccessFromFiles – 0 equivalent to using “—allow-file-access-from-files”
- Microsoft Windows
- Place a shortcut in the “startup” folder for automatic launch when windows starts
- When loading local URLs, use the following format: “file:///C:/Users/3nd47/Desktop/index.htm” (absolute) or “file:///index.htm” (relative)
- The use of an industrial keyboard is recommended to prevent system commands.
- This is powered by Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF), please check Google Groups for any troubleshooting issues.
- March 15, 2013 – Added —allow-file-access-from-files ability.
- Nov. 9, 2012 – Upgraded to CEF3 engine (from CEF1)