Frontend Builder – Wordpress Content Assembler
Design your web page with a simple drag and drop system. Customize the elements with intuitive sidebar options. A modern, must-have solution for your website!
With its intuitive frontend and backend options it is very easy to create a unique web page. The drag & drop system make this plugin an easy-to-use solution for all users regardless of their skill level as designers or developers. On the other hand developers will find this plugin useful because they can assign this plugin to their templates with their own shortcodes and enable their potential users to design their own web pages using template’s elements.
Wordpress Frontent Builder / Assembler
Drag & Drop systemBy simply dragging and dropping elements on the stage you can add all the content that you need regardless of the template that you are using.
Live previewAs you are adding or editing elements to your webpage you are actually modifying your website live. You can hide controls at any time to get the same “feeling” as a visitor.
Tons of optionsAll of the elements that you can add on the page have tons of options that you can use to “fine-tune” a specific element or the entire web page.
“Clone” optionsEvery element in our WordPress Frontend Builder can be cloned and then dragged to a different position. This option saves a lot of time.
Wordpress ShortcodesFrontend builder uses wordpress shortcodes as display functions. There is no need to modify your theme. Just map them and your good to go.
Pre-made UI systemEvery control is at your disposal. Each control has multiple parameters to best suit the attribute you want to use it on.
CustomizableResponsive dimensions and margins are changeable. Some or all default shortcodes can be removed. New shortcodes can be included.
Fully optimizedNo unnecessary scripts are included. Frontend editing is done virtually, on the separate page from the one used as a display.
Core elements of Frontend Builder for Wordpress- Heading
- Text / HTML
- Alert box
- Featured post
- Nav menu
- Icon menu
- Search box
Each of these elements have 5-20 options for settup so the number of variations is huge.
An example of Fronted Builder for Wordpress with & without controls
WordPress Front-end Builder elements explained
Displays an image to your web page. The options for editing text styles can be found in the backend of the WordPress Frontend Builder “Wordpress menu > Frontend builder > Typography options”.
Display a YouTube, Vimeo or any other video clip.
Insert a slider into your web page. It can be used to display a classic image slider or it can display a Text/HTML versions. Tons of options are included along with the option for vertical sliding of elements.
Title, icon and text. Used to display features, services or options for your website. The options for editing text styles can be found in the backend of the WordPress Frontend Builder “Wordpress menu > Frontend builder > Typography options”.
You have tons of options for setting up your button just the way you like it. The options for editing text styles can be found in the backend of the WordPress Frontend Builder “Wordpress menu > Frontend builder > Typography options”.
Tons of options for displaying a testimonial on your web page. The options for editing text styles can be found in the backend of the WordPress Frontend Builder “Wordpress menu > Frontend builder > Typography options”.
Heading element displays your heading style. It is generaly used for titles but you can use it how you see it fit. The options for editing your heading styles can be found in the backend of the WordPress Frontend Builder “Wordpress menu > Frontend builder > Typography options”. Here you can set different fonts, styles, sizes and line heights for each of the 6 heading styles. 630+ Google fonts are supported.
Displays an alert box into your webpage. You can choose between 4 styles or you can set it up yourself. The options for editing text styles can be found in the backend of the WordPress Frontend Builder “Wordpress menu > Frontend builder > Typography options”.
Design your tabs just the way you want them with tons of options inside our Frontend Builder. The options for editing text styles can be found in the backend of the WordPress Frontend Builder “Wordpress menu > Frontend builder > Typography options”.
Accordion menu is an excellent content display element allowing you to display large amount of content without overloading your page. The options for editing text styles can be found in the backend of the WordPress Frontend Builder “Wordpress menu > Frontend builder > Typography options”.
Insert a search box into your web page. There are tons of options for editing this element. The options for editing text styles can be found in the backend of the WordPress Frontend Builder “Wordpress menu > Frontend builder > Typography options”.
A simple field for formating your text area that can also be used to place any HTML content that you have (slider, custom plugin, ...)
Create a unique icon menu that perfectly suits your needs.
Display a wordpress sidebar
Insert a standard separator in a form of a line. It has 4 default styling options.
Displays a code area. The styling for this element is pulled directly from the template that you have installed and activated.
Displays a featured post element. All you need to do is to import one of your posts into it. The options for editing text styles can be found in the backend of the WordPress Frontend Builder “Wordpress menu > Frontend builder > Typography options”.
Title: Featured post
Usage: Displays a post in a box
Frontend settings: Select a post from your archive, set the hover icon, button text, element style: clean, rounded or squared; bottom margin, colors for background, border, button, button text, button hover, button text hover, heading, meta links, meta hover and text.
Backend settings: Set font options for title, content, meta link, button: font family, font style, font size, line height
Displays a nav menu from WordPress. The options for editing text styles can be found in the backend of the WordPress Frontend Builder “Wordpress menu > Frontend builder > Typography options”.
Title: Nav menu
Usage: Displays a WP nav menu
Frontend settings: Choose a wordpress nav menu, choose the type of the menu, bottom margin, set colors for: text, hover, hover text, background, sub-menu background, sub-menu text
Backend settings: Set font options for main text, sub-menu text: font family, font style, font size, line height
Version 1.51 – 16/12/2013
- Optimized style for wp 3.8 - Fixed responsive issues - Fixed layout load
Version 1.5 – 11/12/2013
- Included page templates - Included new dev functions (Check out new developers API) - Fixed problem with images in wp editor
Version 1.43 – 06/12/2013
- Fixed background problems with sidebar - Fixed column backgrounds - Fixed builder stack overflow error - Fixed conflicts with get_the_excerpt() inside of shortcodes
Version 1.41 – 1.42
- Fixes made for Anivia
Version 1.4 – 29/11/2013
- Icluded row editing: - Padding - Background color - Parallax background - Column background - Column padding - Row Class & Row ID - Improved redirect functions - Included set_options function for developers - Included lightbox iframe width and height for all links - Included default bottom margin option in the backend - Fixed image positioning - Fixed input CSS - Fixed number control - Updated .pot file
Version 1.36 – 27/11/2013
- Included shortcode ID's for hash tag linking (Global Options / Show CSS controls must be on to display ID and Class controls) - Included ID's for tabs (Tabs can be linked through hash tag) - Fixed drag function (Dragged elements aren't dislocated any more) - Fixed shortcode menu scroll bar - Fixed edit page refresh problems - Fixed issues with builder controls duplicating - Fixed pricing table heading CSS - Updated .pot file
Version 1.35 – 24/11/2013
- Optimized load time - Fixed bug when builder sometimes doesn't load - Lowered builder disc space consumption - Included pricing table typography - Fixed pricing table responsive - Fixed control hiding system - Included new row types
Version 1.31 – 1.34
- Fixes made for Anivia
Version 1.3 – 15/11/2013
- Included pricing table shortcode - Optimized edit page - Optimized database queries - Restructured column html/CSS - Fixed translation issues - Fixed issues with scripts in text/html shortcode - Fixed issues with shortcodes inside of tabs/accordion - Fixed minor CSS issues
Version 1.2 – 23/10/2013
- Included scroll on select dropdown menu - Included search option for select control - Included multiselect control - Fixed Wordpress SEO by Yoast compatibility issues - Fixed video shortcode width - Posts are now searchable
Version 1.14 – 10/09/2013
- Fixed html tags - Fixed responsive
Version 1.13 – 04/09/2013
- Fixed saving of theme shortcodes and html elements - Fixed tabs shortcode CSS - Fixed WPMS tables - Fixed builder icon padding
Version 1.12 – 27/08/2013
- Content is now saved in native wordpress DB tables - Included custom css field in the backend and custom class inputs for shortcdoes - Replaced Admin bar text buttons with builder icon button - Optimized backend option saving - Fixed default colors - Fixed Plugin page URI - Fixed backend save button loader - Fixed password protected pages
Version 1.11 – 21/08/2013
- Included wordpress editor (TinyMCE) - Included color for heading shortcodes - Included link and link type options for slider - Fixed rounded nav menu - Fixed nav menu fonts - Fixed Drop down menu z-index - Fixed content overlapping controls - Deactivated text-decoration on font gliphs - Scripts are now located in the footer (no more jquery is not a function bug)
Version 1.1 – 16/08/2013
- Included wordpress admin bar buttons: - Edit in Frontend - Activate Frontend Builder - Included load button (now you can load whole content of the other page) - Translation ready (optimized plugin for translation and included .pot file) - Fixed css for interface buttons and lists - Fixed Row 3-1-3 image not showing
Version 1.05 – 10/08/2013
- Builder is now compatible with modern admin plugin.
Version 1.04 – 09/08/2013
- Accordion shrotcode improvements: - Included "fixed height" option - Included "trigger active color" option - Included "title active color" option - Tabs no longer display as unordered list - Add new row button fixed - Fixed font size on shrotcode control bars
Version 1.03 – 08/08/2013
- Fonts no longer require HTTP to load (no more 342 error if your http requests are disabled) - Typography section optimized server side (it will take less time, and less resources to load typography page in the backend) - Fixed page switching in the frontend
Version 1.02 – 07/08/2013
- Included rows: - Two fourths + One half - One half + Two fourths - Five fifths - Fixed module deleting - Fixed sortable controls - Fixed vertical option on slider shortcode - Fixed borders on search shortcode - Theme font no longer affects the interface - Fixed iframe width
Version 1.01 – 06/08/2013
- Included plugin description - Fixed 275 php error - Fixed column cloning - Fixed button not opening new tab links - Included hover icon size for image shortcode
All images used in the preview are only for demo purposes and not included with the theme package. All the images are copyrighted and licensed to their respective authors and owners.