You are a freelancer and you are searching for a tool which helps you to manage your business? Well, then don’t look any further! The idea behind Freelance Cockpit 2 is to provide a tool for every freelancer to bring all important informations together.
Helpful overview of open projects, open invoices, received and outstanding payments, open tasks, messages and events.
- Project Management
Create and manage all your projects.
- Project Tasks
You can add tasks to any project.
- Support Tickets
Let your Clients open tickets to keep track of any incident. It also supports email tickets.
- Project Timer
This will help you to track the time you have spent on a project.
- File Upload and commenting
On all projects you can upload any kind of files, like a screenshot of the mockup you made for a new web project and share them with your client.
- Client Management
Easily manage your clients with all the details you need.
- Client Portal
Your clients can view the status of their projects and invoices.
- Invoice Management
Creating and sending invoices was never that easy!
- Recurring Invoices
Create recurring invoices.
- Item Management
Manage your items/products
- User Activity Widget
See who is online.
- Email Notifications
Get email notifications on new messages, project assignment etc.
- User Access Levels
Control the access of your agents to the different modules.
- Quick Access
Quickly open a project or start/stop the timer using the Quick Access widget.
- Database backup
Never loose any data again!
- System Update
As soon as an update gets released, you can update your application within the webinterface.
- Easy Installation Tool
Very easy installation, no programming skills required.
- Multi Language Support
Full language support with language files.
- Quotation Request
The quotation request form can be accessed without login, so you can send the link directly to potential clients or just add the link to your corporate website.
- Private Messaging
Send private messages to admins and clients.
- Paypal IPN Integration
Your clients can easily pay invoices via Paypal.
- Paypal Subscription Integration
Paypal subscriptions for recurring invoices.
- Customize CSS
You can change the CSS styles directly from the settings page.
- And more
Your server need to meet the following requirements in order to run Freelance Cockpit 2.
- PHP 5.3+
- MYSQL 5.1.7+
- MYSQL PDO drivers
- PHP Mcrypt Extension
- PHP MBString Extension
- PHP DOM Extension
- PHP GD Extension
- PHP MYSQL Extension
- PHP PDO Extension
- PHP CURL Extension
- PHP IMAP Extension (required for email tickets)
- PHP ZIP Extention (required for system updates)
- URL Rewrite extention
- Cronjob (Optional but needed for automated tasks such as email tickets and recurring invoices)
- Version 2.2.1 – 2014-12-14
- Ticket status change button
- Description field for tasks
- Priority for tasks
- Value field for tasks
- Activity feed for projects with comment functionality.
- Messaging feature redesign and access to sent messages
- Dashboard statistic year selection
- [FIXED] CSS line break fixed in task list if name is too long
- [FIXED] Reset password link for the email address still sends an email even after user is disabled.
- [FIXED] User still online after logout
- [FIXED] Ticket emails have no reply to address so ticket notifications cannot replied via email.
- [FIXED] no notification when tickets are opened by email
- Link between invoices and projects
- Datatables save table sorting order on page refresh.
- Client VAT number field
- State/province field for clients
- Note field on client details
- Dynamic tax for invoices
- New flat design build on Bootstrap 3
- Due date for tasks
- Checkboxs for ticket list with batch functionality
- Bulk actions for ticket list
- [FIXED] Custom quotation form checkbox values only one selection is remembered
- [FIXED] Custom quotation „section break“ issue
- Statistics for project, ticket and invoice overview page
- Quotation form builder updated
- Quotation form redesign
- [FIXED] Login issue using PHP 5.5+
- An Edit Profile icon would be better for a users settings page rather than clicking on the name.
- Email notification on new media files and comments
- Add reopen status for tickets
- Version 2.1.7 – 2014-04-15
Fixed – Ticket notification email reply address empty
Fixed – Custom quotation delete bug
Fixed – Quotation checkbox not in line with label
- Version 2.1.6 – 2014-03-18
Bug fix for adding items to invoices
- Version 2.1.5 – 2014-03-10
Custom Quotation Feature
Calculating issue with discounts on dashboard stats fixed
Several bugs fixed
- Version 2.1.4 – 2014-01-03
Error in ticket view fixed
- Version 2.1.3 – 2013-12-30
Error on invoice pdf generation fixed
- Version 2.1.2 – 2013-12-28
Ticket notification bug fixed
Invoice not found bug fixed
Email ticket content breaks on special characters fixed
Notes added to Project view
Tasks list now has it’s own row
Status image on invoices are now multilingual
Project media preview supports now some video types
Other small bugs fixed
- Version 2.1.1 – 2013-07-10
Fixed – Quick fix for some bugs
- Version 2.1.0 – 2013-06-09
Update – Support ticket feature added
Update – Show only assigned projects if not admin
Update – Country field added to company fields
Update – PDF preview in media file view
Fixed – Many small bug fixes and other improvements
- Version 2.0.8 – 2013-04-08
Update – Short tags for email template subjects
Update – Message text in notification email
Update – Notification email on project assignment
Update – Online widget shows online clients
- Version 2.0.7 – 2013-04-02
Update – New PDF invoice layout
Fixed – Error on missing module access
Fixed – Several small bugs
Fixed – Table sort by date issue
- Version 2.0.6 – 2013-03-22
Fixed – Upload issue on Safari
- Version 2.0.5 – 2013-03-19
Fixed – PHP short tag issue
Fixed – CSS changing issue
- Version 2.0.4 – 2013-03-16
Added – Portuguese translation
Fixed – Mobile scroll issue on modal dialog (iPhone 4+5)
Fixed – Language files improved
Fixed – Some small bugs
Fixed – Dashboard statistic calculation issue
- Version 2.0.3 – 2013-03-12
Fixed – Some text not translated
Fixed – Mobile scroll issue on modal dialog (iPhone)
Fixed – Language files improved
Fixed – Several small bugs fixed
- Version 2.0.2 – 2013-03-10
Fixed – Some text lines not translated
Fixed – Language menu for mobile devices not working correctly
Fixed – Modal scrolling issue on mobile devices
Fixed – Default language is always english
- Version 2.0.1 – 2013-03-08
– Bugs fixes
– Language files updated
- Version 2.0.0 – 2013-03-07
– First release
Special thanks to A.T. Willemse who translated the whole application to Portuguese!
Special thanks to deNickNL who translated the whole application to dutch!