Form Autosave is a set of PHP classes and jQuery plugins which allows to keep the content of the forms for later editing or saving. Form data is stored in the session as a FIFO queue records.
Support for all our items is conducted through our Support Forum. We’re in GMT +1 and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. In some cases the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
- Saving Data At Fixed Time Interval,
- Saving Data Before Form Submit,
- Storing Data In Manageable Queue,
- Clear All Saved Data,
- Read Last Saved Data On Form Load,
- Export And Import Data Forms,
- Display Queue As A List Of Saved Records,
- Full Integration With The Uploadify jQuery Plugin.