Build an interactive inview masonry picture wall from your Flickr images.
- Create Gallery from User Photostream, Set Number or Search Term
- Inview hide and show animation.
- Popout scaling animation on image mouseover with alternating slight rotate animation of images for dramatic effect(Most browser support).
- Masonry layout.
- Pure CSS3 animations on inview load and on mouseover.
- Optional Watermark over images on image mouseover.
- Set larger images(static or random).
- Title, author, views count visible information.
- Customized prettyPhoto lightbox slideshow.
- Photo caching for performance.
- Shortcode options include:scale, popout_speed, image_size, thumb_size, width, num_images, margin, larger_images, larger_image_set, larger_random, larger_images_multiplier, set_number, flickrname, search, cache, cache_duration, visible_at_start, watermark_url, social_icons, sort, group.
- Fully Responsive relayout and sizing.
- Social Share Buttons(Firefox, IE9+, Safari) – Not on mobile browsers.
- Mobile browser support
Side Note: If you are loading a bunch of large images and it takes a while for page loads this is normal. Even with image caching it takes a while for any server to load several images at once. Please do not complain about load times. Every step has been taken to improve image loading times.
Credits: Code – jquery.masonry, jquery.prettyPhoto, jquery.inview, phpflickr flickr images – Sunniva Trana, o2chi, CubaGallery