Our script allows you to have a quick & easy payment terminal for your clients to pay with major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover) on your website without leaving it OR with paypal (website payments standard) on paypal website. Installation and configuration of the script takes less than 5 minutes (however you do need to have SSL and FirstData(LinkPoint) account). There are 3 options to pay: 1) customers can input price themselves and type description, 2) you can turn on pre-defined services and customers will select service from dropdown and 3) customers can select recurring services from dropdown(Both FirstData and PayPal has recurring billing capabilities in this product)
1) You need FirstData(LinkPoint) account (you can register here: firstdata.com)
2) You need to install SSL certificate before going live with this terminal
3) cURL must be enabled on your hosting account (check with your hosting provider if unsure)
4) Optionally you need paypal account to accept paypal payments (can be turned on/off)
1) no accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/firstdata-payment-terminal/
2) with accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/firstdata-payment-terminal/index_with_accordion.php
Test Credit Card Info:
Please select VISA , any credit card name, card number can be – 4111111111111111 with any CVV and any future date.
- php credit card validations (for no-js fallback)
- comes in 2 versions, with accordion and without
- 1 configuration file to edit.
- automatic http to https redirection (on/off in config file)
- setup services with pre-defined prices (in config file)
- setup recurring services with pre-defined prices (in config file)
- accept paypal payments with website payments standard
- subscribe your customers to recurring billing with paypal website payments standard
- option to pay any amount by your customers
- payment confirmation email for administrator with full customer information (except the card information of course)
- “payment received” confirmation email for customer
- easy switch between Sandbox environment and Live environment (config file)
- easy to attach your database “order update statement” or “insert new order statement” upon successful payment.
- pass amount variable (or any other info) from your another page by adding URL parameters like this: ?amount=X or ?service=X
Need product support?
Support for any of our products is offered ONLY through our support forum. Please do not post support questions here under the item comments. This is reserved for pre-sales questions. If you have purchased this product and now have questions, please follow the link below.