It uses advanced techniques to produce some of the popular effects like grayscale, sepia and saturation along with 13 other useful effects.
These effects work on all major browsers that support the ‘canvas’ element.
For IE 8 a fallback solution is provided using the grayscale effect available on IE platform.
Using FilterSlier is extremly simple. It is very flexible and has more than 25 features, including responsive layout, powerfull api and full width support.
- Responsive layout
- 16 filter effects for images and html content
- Full width support
- Powerfull API : init, destroy, next item, previous item, jump to item, stop auto, resume auto, action on each slide
- Adjustable speed, transition, easing and effects for each caption or slide
- Multiple sliders on the same page
- Support for inline content
- Animated blocks
- Easily customizable via CSS file
- Loading screen
- Set start slide index
- Can be easily loaded using ajax
- Smart scale mode for images
- 7 transition effects
- Autoplay and stop parameters
- Show/hide arrows and navigation
- Randomize slides
- Constant support and upgrades
- Mouse wheel support
v1.0 – 22 Oct 2012
- initial release
Images in preview (not included in package): Frank Boenigk