Advanced Multi-User PHP File Manager & AJAX Uploader
Upload, edit, manage, zip and share files and folders. Multiple user accounts with private folders and permissions.
- Upload multiple files simultaneously with Ajax and manage them online
- Copy, move, rename, create, edit or delete online files and folders
- Create archives with zip or unzip and decompress files online
- Hierarchical Treeview
- Search files and folders
- Preview images in gallery mode
- Multiple user accounts + guest account
- Adjustable read/write/upload permissions for each user
- Admin interface for managing user accounts
- Sending file links via email (php mail() or smtp)
- Google goo.gl url shortener for email links
- Home directories for each user or default directory if not specified
- Nice user-friendly fluid interface
- No database required, flash free
- Full source code included, highly configurable
Beta FeaturesIf you want sign up functionality you can look at this simple php form that register users to FileGator: http://file-gator.com/gator/register.zip.
I built a simple cron job php script which can help setting storage limits per each home directory. You can download it from here: http://file-gator.com/gator/cron.zip.
FileGator successfully tested with nginx 1.2.8 & php-fpm (04/2013)
Note: Beta Features are released for developers and testing purposes. Please back up everything before trying beta features and please send some feedback. Thanks.
- PHP Versions 5.2 or higher + Apache. Consult your server administrator or hosting provider about this.
- Browsers: Microsoft IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Chrome, Safari. Yes, it works in IE!
- Operating Systems: Windows or Linux
InstallationThe installation of FileGator is very simple. Copy all files to server, add one or more users and you are ready to go.
Updates (current v2.4 04/19/2013)
NEW: file search and filter, preview images(update from v2.2 => v2.3 by replacing filegator/include/ folder only)
UPDATE: v2.2 released – sending links to email, admin interface included