What is this script about?
Fbcomb is the first script that allows you to insert 2 facebook users,and based on their common interests,you will receive the level of compatibility.It has a pretty complex altghoritm on the backend,that tries to make the compatibility level real as much as possible,altough,if the profiles are inaccessible or they are private,the script will generate a random compatibility level,but as the same time,constant,so if you insert the same profiles 2 times,you will get the same result.You can also chose and optimize you matching altgorithm from the admin panel.
- Ajax powered
- Common Facebook tags
- Admin panel
- No API required
- Tooltips included for images
- Well SEO optimized
- Great security (logging system,sha256 hashing,etc) and more…
The script is written in a robust way,to run it on a server,you only need PHP 5.x , Mysql 5.x and cURL extension for PHP.
- Improved algorithm (better random grades)
- Fixed the bug when different grades were inserted in the DB
- The form will not be submited if the boxes are empty (avoiding empty matches)
- Fixed some other minor bugs
- Improved algorithm (less server load, some major bugs removed)
- Fixed some design problems
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Fixed a bug related to the profile image loading.
- Cleaned the code a little(Php short tags replaced)
- Improved algorithm(No more empty results,if profiles are unaccessible)