WordPress Watermark Processor plugin allows you to add watermark(s) of any type (text or image) to ANY image on your wordpress site. Yes, you heard that right! This plugin does not restricts the ability of applying watermarks only to the images uploaded by wordpress. Besides WordPress images it has native support for «NextGEN Gallery» plugin and provides a tool that helps to set up rules for applying watermark(s) to random image(s). Also it is important to understand that you can create and apply unlimited numbers of watermarks. As was mentioned above plugin supports two watermarks types: text and image. The most interesting features supported by both types: multiple positions, dynamic size, rotating and transparency (really well made). Cool? But wait a minute, there are still a bunch of great features you should to know about. Unlike other plugins that don’t care about website speed and performance we paid a great attention to this issue. Now you can use smart and fast caching system which dramatically increases plugin performance (in some configuration it even does not use PHP to validate the cache). What about old images? In general way (with default settings) you don’t have to worry about it because plugin will automatically populate the cache by watermarked images. In other cases you can use «Batch Watermarking» tool to watermark all of your images (located in separate directory or uploaded by wordpress). All these features in conjunction with user friendly interface (including awesome «Live Preview») lets call this plugin the most professional and advanced solution on market.
- Easy Installation
- Unlimited Watermarks
- Multiple Watermarks on Image
- Disk Cache
- Browser Cache
- Unique Cache Validation Algorigthm
- Optimized Image Transformation Algorithms and Plugin Architecture
Three Plugin Modes
- Live – Automatic Cache Populate/Update (If Smart Cache Enabled)
- Static – Populate/Update The Cache Only During Image Upload/Edit. Super Fast Mode.
- Rewrite – Add Watermarks To Original Image.
- Targets Support
- WordPress Attachments
- NextGEN Gallery Plugin Images
- Custom Images (Any Image on Your Server)
- Separate Watermarks For Images Owned By Certain User
- Multiple Positions (9 standart predefined positions or «repeat X and Y» positon )
- Dynamic Size
- Rotating (vertical text? easy!)
- Watermark Size Detecting
- AJAX Fonts/Watermarks Uploader
- Shortcodes Ready (included shortcodes: image author, blog info)
- Text/Shadow Color
- Text/Shadow Transparency
- Image Watermark
- Extended Transparency Support
- Advanced Resizing Options
- General Features
- Awesome Live Preview
- Real Time Image Transformation
- Image URL or Background Color As Image Source
Set of Filters For WordPress Attachments
- Image Size
- Image Category
- Image Author
- Image ID
- Image Parent Post
- Image Date
- General List of Excluded Files
- Set of Filters For WordPress Attachments
- Easy Support for 3rd Party Plugins/Themes
- Complex Solutions (exclude featured images, change watermarks depending on post category, etc.)
Batch Watermarking Tool
- Images from Separate Directory
- WordPress Attachments with Filters
- Automatic Plugin Updates
- Translation Ready (.po and .mo files included)
- WordPress 3.1+
- PHP 5.2.0+
- PHP GD extension with FreeType support
- Apache HTTP server with enabled «mod_rewrite» extension
- Writable «.htaccess» file in site root
23/01/2013 – Version 1.0.4 r107
- Bug Fixed: Incorrect detection of JPEG support in GD2 extension on PHP 5.3.x
- Bug Fixed: Errors caused by jQuery UI 1.9.x
- Improved: Updated links to jQuery UI theme
- Improved: Now plugin by default thinks that apache’s mod_rewrite module loaded.
- Bug Fixed: Live preview works incorrect if text shadow activated.
- Bug Fixed: Wrong handling of plugin’s AJAX-requests.
- Bug Fixed: Updated jquery theme styles.
- Bug Fixed: Plugin’s AJAX-handler could be the reason for broken AJAX-requests.
- First Version