An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, flGravity, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from flGravity:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
How to hide standard scrollbars?
<body style="overflow: hidden">
How fancyScroll works?
Every section may have content, that scrolls in regular way and divs with background images that have special “offset” attribute. This attribute is used by fancyScroll for shifting images from their initial position. In documentation to fancyScroll I described rules how ‘offset’ affects background image position. Also fancyscroll.css has some predefined classes to help with building page. Now, to start using this plugin you need to include JS and CSS files in head of your page and create fancyscroll obect. Then to scroll the page to some section you would need to call one of two functions – scroll(section_id) or addScroll(link_name,section_id).
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.