The most successful Product Designer on codecanyon finally available for WooCommerce.
- For WordPress – no coding knowledge required
- Enable a product as a Fancy Product easily
- Add multiple views to a product, e.g. a front and back of a T-Shirt
- Helpful product builder in the admin
- Add images and texts to a view and set parameters like x, y, price, color…
- Manage the designs for the sidebar and their categories
- Settings tab integrated in the WooCommerce settings
- Change product designer’s dimensions, styling and other options in the settings
- Handle the default parameters for design and text elements in the settings
- Over 40 options to change the text and labels in an own language
- Use System Fonts, Google Webfonts (320+) & Custom Fonts for the fonts dropdown
- Edit link for each oder item in the cart
- Customers can retrieve their customized products from the “View Order” page
- Customers can share their customized products with others by using unique URL’s
- Open the customized product in the “Edit Order” page & view the element parameters
- Save each element of the order as an image on your web server
Include it an own facebook page tabYou can easily include it with the Static HTML app for facebook in your facebook page.
Limited Support from 9th Feb 2014!Due to a vacation my support will be limited for two to three months, starting 9th of February, 2014. During this time Patrick Wagner will try to answer your questions regarding the following products as good as he can:
- Fancy Product Designer – Woocommerce plugin
- Fancy Gallery – Wordress plugin.
He is not as familiar with the source code as I am, so that his support will be limited too. Tickets with more complex questions will be redirected to me. I myself will have a computer with me and try to give support as much as I can – no promises! If your ticket does not get answered within 15 days the system will close it automatically. Please feel free to open a new one when I am back and your question still exists.