An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by radykal
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an easy way to troubleshoot?
Yes, just visit this website and you will see a list with status reports.http://www.schillmania.com/projects/soundmanager2/doc/getstarted/#troubleshooting-flash9
How can I remove the ‘x’ behind each track in the playlist, so the users can not remove a track from the playlist?
1.Open the jquery.fancyMusicPlayer-color.css (the color stands for lila, black or white), depending which color scheme you are using.
2. Search for the .fmp-playlist li .fmp-delete-track selector and add this property to it: display:none;.
3. Search for the .fmp-playlist li span selector and set the margin-left to 0.
When I test the example file on my local machine (offline), I get a following error: “SM2 failed to start. Flash missing, blocked or security error? Status: INIT _TIMEOUT”!
In most cases there is a security issue according to the flash file (swf). So you need to allow the swf file to communicate with your browser, just visit this website:
and add the folder to the list, I would just select a root folder, like your hard drive, so you will get no more issues with other flash files on your local machine.
Try the latest version of soundmanager2:
Download it and replace the js and swf files in my plugin directory.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.