Create your own individual gallery easily in wordpress. The plugin comes with an user-friendly AJAX-driven adiminstration that allows creating galleries easily and quickly. You can display a gallery in a post, page or even in a widget area.
- Create your galleries by using the administration surface or drag and drop your images into a separate folder
- Thousands of layout and hover effect variations
- Different navigation types
- Different color themes
- Widgets included: Display a single album, create a list of album links, display latest/random media
- User-friendly AJAX admin
- Create unlimited of galleries with unlimited of albums
- Upload different types of media
- Many options for customizing your galleries
- HTML Generator to use galleries on external websites
- Multiple Image Upload
- Auto-Thumbnail (you dont need to create thumbnails by yourself)
- Direction Aware Hover Effect
Thumbnail Hover EffectsYou can choice between different hover effects and each hover effect has also some options, that can be customized.
- Fade In
- Fade Out
- Second Thumbnail
GalleriesYou can display our media files in different galleries. The plugin supports Prettyphoto, FancyBox and a custom Inline Gallery.
Take a tour through the administrationWP admin
NOTE: You can not save the changes you make. It´s only for demonstration.
- Basic Usage
- Generate code for external usage
- Create galleries by dragging images into a separate directory
AddonsExtend Fancy Gallery with new functionalities and useful tools.
- Use the [gallery] shortcode with Fancy Gallery
- Export and import galleries
- Use NextGen Gallery as images source for Fancy Gallery
wpmediamanager.comI created this free mobile App to upload and delete images from your wordpress media library easily. wpmediamanager.com.
Updates2.3.0 – 9.11.2013
- New nice flat design - Improved performance, now only the requested thumbnails are loading - New hover effects - Only enqueue the necessary gallery scripts - 7 predefined color themes for the navigation - New effect: Direction Aware Hover Effect - New technique to manage images: Drag and drop your images into a directory and create your galleries without the administration - Now you can set an album thumbnail for the album selection - Change media and thumbnail - IE7 support dropped2.2.0 – 23.5.2013
- Improved "Upload other media" process: When you enter a youtube or vimeo link, you will be asked to load the thumbnail from these platforms - Now you can set the "All media selector" as first selected album - You can set options as general options for all galleries - You can set the columns via an attribute in the shortcode - Columns functionality changed. Now you set there the max. amount of columns. When you set a value for columns, the column offset will be automatically calculated. Default is set to 0 - Default Social buttons included and description is now supported for fancybox - New gallery layout: The inline gallery, that supports images, youtube, vimeo and mp4 videos - Smaller thumbnails for the thumbnails selection - Now you can set the width and height for the thumbnails when using album selection. You can also choice another style for it - the polaroid style - Nicer dropdown style - Now you can write a custom description for every album and using HTML tags in the description - Now you can set the color for the border of the thumbnails- - The scripts are now loaded into the footer2.1.1 – 22.1.2013
- New dropdown - Now you can set the media label for the album selection in the admin - Now you can only show the first thumbnail of an album, that enables you to show a whole album in the lightbox from just one thumbnail. - Fixed: The blank tooltip does not appear anymore in Webkit browsers(Safari, Chrome) and IE2.1 – 20.12.2012
For this update you have to reset your shortcodes, because the ID changed!!
- Improved database structure for querying the databse even faster - Special characters for gallery and album titles allowed, like cyrillic letters - Origin image filename will be stored, instead a timestamp - Get titles from filenames - New colorpicker - New option to set the number of columns
2.0 – 15.11.2012
- New Hover Effects with Timthumb like Grayscale and other image fiters - New easier AJAX admin interface - Gallery and album titles editable - Move an album from a gallery into another gallery via Drag&Drop - German Translation - Display a single album from a gallery in a page or post - Duplicate options for other galleries - Multisite enabled - A lot of new Options - Decide between Fancybox and Lightbox
1.2.5 – 3.7.2012
- Secure Upload with Nonce. The security vulnerability is now fixed. - Custom capability, which can be assigend to different roles.1.2.4 – 22.4.2012
- The like and tweet buttons are now visible, which allows to share a single image on facebook or twitter, when deeplinking is enabled - Now you can use HTML tags in the description - Updated prettyphoto to V18.104.22.168.3 – 5.2.2012
- Inverse the hover effect, so all images are clear (no opacity) and then by hover, it gets the thumb opacity - Set a hover image and the effect for it. 5 different effects: fade, l2r, r2l, t2b and b2t - Now you can set the position of the arrows - top or bottom - New widget to display the images of a single album in a widget area - Now when you deactivate the plugin, all your galleries and settings will not be deleted1.2.2 – 7.12.2011
- New Multiple Image Uploader - No more Flash, now HTML5 and Jquery - Now you can set different options for each gallery - Improved Upload Error Handling
1.2.1 – 22.10.2011
- Thumbnails will be created now with the timthumb script. - New option to show the title the whole time.
1.2 – 1.9.2011 (ATTENTION: This update needs a new installation of the plugin!)
- Bug with special characters fixed - Improved fancygallery scriptNOTE: This update needs a new installation of the plugin, that means all of you created galleries will be deleted. If you dont have any problems with special characters and you dont want to create all galleries from beginning, just copy the fancyGallery.js files from js folder and the fancyGallery.css from the CSS folder!
1.1 – 26.7.2011
- Widget that allows to select a gallery and then the albums of the gallery will be listed. Each album will have has is own page. - Improved error handling - New scale mode: Crop - New admin options: Title color, Row Offset, Column Offset, Show/hide divider, Show/hide dropdown, Enable/disable title slide, Remove shadow - Option to show all images of album on the first page