Did you ever dream to get a viral app fully integrated to the Facebook experience? You’ve got it. With this app you can let you users connect with their Facebook account before being able to access a reserved content (video, article, download link…).
But that’s only one part of this app can do, here are the most awesome and marketing oriented list of features…
Features- Get and store in your database the users email
- Be able to post a message on your users Facebook wall
- Be able to send an email to your users
- You can send message to only one, or a selected group of users !
- Preview any user data stored in the database (email, name, birthday etc
- Build-in tool to export your users data into a CSV format
- Automatic autopost on your users Facebook wall when they first connect
- Automatic send a defined email to your users when they first connect
- Ability to delete the users from the backend interface
- Customize the content reserved for connected users right from a backend form
- When posting on users Facebook wall, you can also define a link and/or an image (with the message).
This app can get you more traffic, features a proven way to get your real users email, and can be a base for your promotional and marketing projects.
Updates13 May 2013
- Updated the Facebook connect feature with a more powerful source code
7 Dec 2012
- Fix a small issue causing the unlocked content not appearing until the page was refreshed
26 Oct 2012
- Added a verification to make sure the users authorize the app to get their email address and to be able to publish on their wall before unlocking the content.
- Fixed an issue with the destination user name in the sent emails
- Code improvements and updated the Facebook API library.
12 June 2012
- Updated the app with the latest Facebook API changes and code improvements.
18 Dec 2011
- Added a pagination system on users list page to improve the load with bigger tables + ability to define the number of users per page from the config file.