An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, UKFilmFestivals, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from UKFilmFestivals:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly does this do?
It gives you all the files you require to run a website within a Facebook page.
This can be either an external website, or HTML files.
<style>IMPORTANT NOTE:</style> Some websites will not load within a frame, for example Twitter.
Will I be able to…...?
One of the most common questions, is whether you will still be able to do something with your website, that you could do when it wasn’t on Facebook.
If you are using the external website option, which is what the majority of users will be doing, the quick answer to this is yes
The slightly longer answer is that you will be hosting the website on a server somewhere, and not on Facebook. All you will be doing is calling the website into Facebook. This means that you can do anything and it will work as expected.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.