This Facebook plugins class enables you to centralize all your Facebook plugins and dialog declarations. The main advantage is to avoid having your plugins declarations everywhere in your projects. Instead you can have them all in one place, all defined in a structured and flexible class.If you are interested by integrating Twitter widgets you can have a look to the Twitter widgets class.
Advantages- Centralize all your Facebook plugins and dialog declarations.
- Avoid duplicate code.
- Save time by having to update only the class file when Facebook make changes.
- Use efficient and flexible functions.
- Extremely easy to integrate into your existing projects.
Features- Offer a way to your user to update their Facebook status.
- 3 possible dialogs (post on user’s wall, send to friends or share on Facebook)
- 4 different buttons (like, send, follow and share)
- 2 ways to embed Facebook content (posts and videos)
- Facebook comments that can be added to any page.
- Pages plugin (previously called Like box) to display the activity of your Facebook page and the photos of your fans
- The Facebook SDK in included only once (even when your call several same methods!).
- Rich documentation included (with examples).
The purpose of this class is clearly to give you all the Facebook social tools that could help you offering a richer experience to your visitors. Letting you focus on other important things.
Have a look on all what you can integrate on our demo page.
Updates2 August 2015
- Added the new embed videos plugin
- Removed the plugins deprecated by Facebook (Facepile, Activity Feed and Recommendations box)
- Renamed the Like box to the new Pages plugins
- Added 2 new dialogs (Send message and share on Facebook)
- Updated the comments plugins to the new one
- Updated to the latest Facebook SDK v2.4
- Added the new plugins parameters and removed the deprecated ones
30 May 2014
- Updated to the latest Facebook API v2.0
- Facebook embedded posts added
- Facebook Follow button added
- Facebook share button added