This app enables you to view and import all your Facebook galleries and images into your own database. It’s supporting the import of your default account photos albums, but also all of your Facebook pages galleries ! You can from the secure backend interface add or change your images captions, delete the images you don’t want to keep anymore, or also edit your albums names.
This app comes with 3 types of displays on the front interface (including a minimalist view) and you can easily use this app to import and display your Facebook images into your own website.
New major updates
Check out our new builder tool, that enables you to fully customize your galleries display, and to generate the code to copy paste into your website, making it INCREDIBLY EASY to integrate any of your Facebook galleries into YOUR OWN WEBSITE !
Features:- Ability to import your Facebook account galleries and images
- Can also import your Facebook pages albums and images
- You can customize the caption of each imported image
- You can delete the images you don’t want anymore
- You can edit your galleries name, or delete a gallery
- Secure backend interface
- Easiest way to display Facebook images into your own website
- Save bandwidth by leaving the images hosted on Facebook !
- More than 20 display customizations/combinaisons
- Minimalist display supported
- Galleria type display (Slideshow type)
- The images plays smoothly inside fancybox
- Includes the Facebook connect feature and Facebook pages listing
- Pagination support to avoid overloading your pages !
- Ability to synchronize your imported galleries with Facebook (New)
- Exclusif Galleries builder tool (New)
- Very clean application
Updates26 May 2013
- Added the ability to synchronize the imported galleries with their corresponding Facebook galleries
- Created a builder tool enabling you to customize your photos display and automatically generate the codes to copy paste into any HTML page !