Facebook Gallery is lets you add Facebook albums to your website. You can integrate photos from your life page to your website, or from a user account.
Current version: 1.5.2
REMEMBER! If you like the product, please rate it 5 stars via the page you download it from. Thanks!
If you want all the features of Facebook Gallery, plus a regular gallery script, take a look at Website Gallery.
Once installed, you can add an unlimited number of Facebook users and/or pages to the application, where you can browse their albums and download them into the application. Those albums can then be displayed using Facebook Gallery on your website. This allows you to use Facebook to manage the photo galleries for your website.
Once installed, the albums will automatically stay up-to-date, no maintenance required. You do not need to constantly check on them.
- Set up in minutes!
- Add an unlimited number of albums from Facebook users or ‘Like’ pages (e.g. a page for a business) to your website
- Easy to use control panel that lets you take control of the albums
- Drag & Drop reordering of albums
- Wordpress Plugin for displaying the Gallery on a page
- Choose to host the images on your server, or have them display directly from Facebook
- Display public or private albums
- Add to any PHP website
- Installation & User Guide included
- Facebook Style Lightbox included
- All data stored in a database, the fastest form of data storage!
- Great support. I’m with you 100% of the way. I will help you to make sure you can get Facebook Gallery running on your website.
- New in 1.2: Albums always kept up to date from Facebook
- New in 1.5: Uses prettyPhoto lightbox
You can also take a look at the user guide to get a feel for how the application works.
Full support is given if you encounter any problems setting up this script. Simply send me a message via my profile page (on the bottom right you’ll see “Email Jordie”.)