Facebook Album Gallery is a simple solution to allow you to easily add a Facebook gallery to a website and have it easily updated by a very well known tool – Facebook.
Try the DEMO!
Now even your Grandma can have an online gallery!
Note: Requires server “allow_url_fopen” to be on
- You can now use Facebook’s predefined thumbnail sizes, server straight from Facebook. This is for those people who don’t have the “allow_url_fopen” enabled, or those who want to save bandwidth.
- Added getAlbumInfo() method: returns info about the album such as name, description, date, and cover image
- Added getAlbumCover() method: returns the albums cover image
- Added file clear.php to easily clear the cache programmatically (useful when testing)
- Multi user environment can be enabled (advanced)
- Custom data store (advanced)
- Minor enhancements and improvements
- Performance tweaks
- Can now Retrieve and display image comments
- Added more demos
- Code refactoring & general minor improvements
- Reduced requested permissions
- Fixes session_start warnings that happen in rare setups.
- Added pagination support.
- Can now add public galleries from “Pages” to your site.
Features & Benefits
- So easy to use you don’t need a control panel.
- Full caching. Both thumbnail images and data are cached for maximum speed. It’s the fastest script of its kind on Codecanyon!
- No database. That’s one less hassle to worry about!
- No need to “refresh” albums – they’re always up to date.
- Display image descriptions.
- Automatic thumbnail creation and resizing to any size you specify.
- Images are updated and managed with Facebook.
- Images are loaded directly from Facebook. That means lower server bandwidth usage & storage costs for you!
- Can be integrated just about anywhere. Easily. (Nivo and PrettyPhoto code and demos included).
- Display your private Facebook galleries.
- Proven quality track record.
- In-depth documentation.
- Working demos.
- Great product support.
- Uses the Facebook Graph API v3.0.
Note: A basic knowledge of css and html is needed to display and format your gallery to your needs