See my other Books:
- flipbook is based on the library turn.js 3rd release. Library “turn.js 3rd release” is not included. You need to download it separately here.This library is free to personal use. If you need for commercial use – here you can buy license “3rd release”.Cost of License “turn.js 3rd release” is 45$ for five domains ( 9$ per domain).
- works on the iPad,iPhone etc. ( no Flash Player needed )
- support for tags in WYSIWYG editor: – heading – h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6
- reverse flip book for the eastern countries (right to left)
- two techniques show flipbook:
- shortcode – you can put flipbook anywhere in content ( page, post, custom post etc)
- template – you can add flipbook as an independent template in the whole browser window, the advantage is that it is 100% working with all theme ( no conflict with css styles etc…. )
- insert scripts in section head – only subpages where is the shortcode flipbook
- you can disable / enable individual icons in the admin panel
- icon fullScreen ( only works under FF and Chrome )
- you can change the zoom to double click the mouse
- you can change the zoom step for zoomIn and for zoomOut
- you can enable / disable deeplinking (string at the end of the browser’s address)
- youtube videos are shown on a layer above book
- responsive design
- the flipbook does not show all the page – only 7 pages is displayed / loaded
( It really improves the performance )
- you can create an unlimited number of flipbooks on one theme
- unlimited number of pages to flipbook
- double pages
- show all pages
- excellent tools to zoom
- ajax form
- and other…
– paragraph – p
– link – a
– list – ul,li
– img and float right and left for image
Pages in Flipbook does not have support for all the html characters.
New characters html will be added with new updates.
Screenshoot the admin: (more screenshot here):
This library is free to personal use. If you need for commercial use – here you can buy license “3rd release”.
Version 1.3- 30.X.2014
+ fixed the error "error load book"
Version 1.2 – 04.III.2014
+ deleted conflict with plugin NexGen Gallery