Ether Form Builder WordPress Plugin is a form building tool aided with visual composer allowing creation of complex form layouts easily. It comes equipped with all commonly used form elements as well as some extra widgets accessible via interactive Drag & Drop interface. No coding knowledge required. Ether Forms is a standalone plugin fully compatible with Ether Content Builder – largely popular top content composer for WordPress.
Overview video (youtube)
Try the live demo User/Pass = demo
Problems / Need help?
DON’T USE CodeCanyon Comments for support requests as that’s not what they’re designed for. This will make our lifes easier. Thank you in advance!
Follow Support Guidelines to get in touch with us for faster turnaround.
August 23, 2014, version 1.4.1
- Works with any 3rd party themes (contact us in case of problems)
- Mobile ready / Responsiveness of all widgets and columns – ready to use with responsive layouts.
- Handy Drag & Drop interface. What you build in the admin panel is a visual representation of what you get on the page
- Widgets accept shortcodes and html notation
- Translation ready (.po/.mo files included)
- Style switcher featuring dark/light presets to better match differently themed WordPress themes
- Form entries viewable from WordPress admin
- Dowlnoad form entries in CSV format
- Customizable Confirmation message
- Optional email notifications
- Many form element types and a few widgets such as columns (1-6 and mixed), message boxes, images etc. to aid form design
- Predefined form elements such ass Address, Email, Telephone etc. bars with built in valitation that can be further customized
- Customizable form submit button
- Serverside validation
- Conditional logic
- No programming background required
- File uploads
- Compatible with standalone plugin fully compatible with Ether Content Builder – largely popular top content composer for WordPress.
In case of any troubles use and abuse sources below as much as you need.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Note: When reporting plugin/theme incompatibility please include the following details in your message along with problem description for smoother turnaround:
- Item purchase code you got after buying an item (It’s viewable on your Envato marketplace account under downloads section)
- Theme files – Especially if it’s a commercial theme – so that we can run local tests if necessary (What are theme files? Theme files define your site look and functionality. You can send us the same theme files that you downloaded or zip* them yourself)
- Are you using any other plugins? If so, zip* them together and attach to your message as well so that we can run local tests if necessary (Plugins are viewable under Plugins section in WordPress admin dasboard. Only active ones are necessary.)
- WordPress admin dashboard access – so that we can have a direct look at the issue if necessary as sometimes we may not be able to replicate the issue in our environment. It also makes the process easier and faster.
- FTP access details – so that we can have a direct look at the issue if necessary as sometimes we may not be able to replicate the issue in our environment. It also makes the process easier and faster.
- Support Forum
*Use file archiver such as WinRar or other compression software. In case you don’t know how google it, it’s very very simple
Note: We usually respond within 1-7 days from reporting the issue.
In case of any troubles you talk to us directly so let’s get to know each other better. We’re WordPress enthusiasts. We live in Poland. We develop for web independently full-time. This should do for starters. Want to know more – visit us on irc for a blether. Cheers!
August 23, 2014, version 1.4.1
August 16, 2014, version 1.4
August 9, 2014, version 1.3.9
Updated: Admin UI: Revisited column widget UI Updated: Admin UI: Revisited tooltips gfx & behaviour Updated: Admin UI: Revisited widget edit metabox checkboxes visual feedback Added: Admin UI: Unwrap row option for column widget Added: Admin UI: Widget move up/down quick access buttons Added: Admin UI: Builder widgets filter clear button Fixed: Admin UI: Page not scrolling up anymore upon widget removal
August 4, 2014, version 1.3.8
Hotfix: Minor CSS tweaks (Ether Content Builder v193 compatibility update) Updated: separated classic builder widgets from form elements in widgets select metabox Updated: Widget Icons
July 28, 2014, version 1.3.7
July 5, 2014, version 1.3.6
Updated: Ether core compatibility update Changed: Reorganised Builder Widgets Select Metabox Updated: Admin Pages Layout and Styles
June 24, 2014, version 1.3.5
Version 1.3.5 Changelog Updated: Minor core tweaks Added: Heading Widget: Text Alignment option Updated: Optimized Widget edit metabox loading times Updated: Admin: Minor CSS adjustments
June 10, 2014, version 1.3.4
Core Update Updated: Admin: Widgets: Image, Divider, Heading, Plain Text Added: Admin: Toggle visibility option for all widgets allowing for quick toggle of a widget without the need to delete/remove it. It's accessible both in Widget Modal Edit under the Misc section or upon hovering over the item in WP Editor with Builder tab active
May 23, 2014, version 1.3.3
Changed: Admin: Reorganised Widget Metabox - separated columns from widgets Fixed: Admin: Jerky behaviour of content generated with Ether Content Builder when loading WP Editor just before Ether Builder css gets applied Change: Admin: CSS tweaks, revisited some styles Fixed: Admin: Disapearing widgets
April 28, 2014, version 1.3.2
Fixed: ether.js error when in Appearance > Customize Fixed: inserting images via add media button into the visual editor
April 24, 2014, version 1.3.1
Fixed: Ether > UPDATE fixed WordPress 3.9 compatibility removed wp_tiny_mce() deprecated call removed mysql_real_escape_string() in ether.php and replaced it with esc_sql
December 3, 2013, version 1.2.1
Fixed: Widget edit modal window save/discard buttons not visible IE9 bug Fixed: Conditional fields in Form options Fixed: strict error in ether_form_row_base_widet Added: Option to BCC form sender (Via Email Widget with "Send form entry copy to this email address" option selected) Fixed: MP6 plugin compatibility
September 12, 2013, version 1.2
Fixed: redirect option Fixed: scripts and styles are loaded only when necessary Fixed: checkbox validation Added: Revisited styles
June 12, 2013, version 1.1
Fixed: Styling of entries sent via email Fixed: Allowed formats for zip codes Fixed: Visual composer compatibility (edit popup modal not showing up) Added: classes for columns Fixed: bug in the checkbox group Fixed: download entries bug Added: function for listing entries Added: shortcode (form-entries) to list the entries in the front end Fixed: missing builder header Fixed: empty label and value in the form entry
March 5, 2013, version 1.0.1
Fixed: Error preventing from accessing form entries Fixed: Styling of entries sent via email
January 4, 2013, version 1.0