Essential Grid WordPress Plugin Essential Grid is a premium plugin for WordPress that allows you to display various content formats in a highly customizable grid. Possible applications range from portfolios, blogs, galleries, WooCommerce shops, price tables, services, product sliders, testimonials and anything else you can imagine.
The all-purpose grid building solution!
- Version 1.2.0 Release Date 25.08.2014
- Wordpress 3.9.x Ready
- jQuery 1.7.x – jQuery 1.10.x and jQuery 2.+ Compatible
- Super Easy to use for Beginners
- All-Purpose Usage
- Boxed, Full-Width, Full-Screen Layouts
- Adjustable Rows/Columns/Spacings
- Images, Youtube & Vimeo Video, HTML5 Self-Hosted Video, iFrame Content
- Content Sources: Post, Custom Post, Pages, WooCommerce, Gallery
- Various Animation Types & Preloaders
- 25+ Example Skins Included
- Responsive & Mobile Optimized
- Visual Skin Editor: Build and Customize own Skins easily
- Easily Import / Export Skins
- Include Custom Skins with Plugin Install, One-Click Installer
- Custom Metas: Additional Options for Posts
- Custom Post Based Skin Modifications: Special rules for Posts
- Extensive Documentation & Tutorial Videos
- Customizable Transition Speed (Individual / Global)
1 extended license for each theme (as long as there is no Developer License available) you put on the marketplace! If you have questions about this agreement please contact us:here
Free Plugin to Check your installed ThemePunch Plugins for Update Status
we just put together a Tool/Plugin which helps you to identify if any action, like an urgent update need to be done. If you are not sure, or if you wish to have a tool installed which checks daily the status of your installed ThemePunch plugins, please download and install the “Punch-Guider” DOWNLOAD HERE.
This tool allows you to dynamically check the installed ThemePunch Plugins in your WordPress installation. If one of your plugin needs an update, recommended or critical, it will inform you about this fact. It does not update your plugins, but it helps you to keep an eye on the plugin status and informs you if there is any action that you need to take.
Version 1.2.0 (25th August 2014)NEW FEATURES
- Added an advanced shortcode creator inside of posts and pages.
- Create only with a few Quick ready to use Grids out of your Post, Page
- Create grid based on Popular Posts, Recent Posts, Related Posts within 3 Clicks
- Added the possibility to create Grids based on Search results
- Added option to give each grid a unique ID through the Grid Settings
- Added option to create grid based on gallery shortcode like: ess_grid alias=”your-alias”[/ess_grid]
- Improved Speed
- Added cache system to improve overall speed. Can be enabled through the Global Settings
- Added Query Caching, which will aute Cache Queries and recreate them if Posts, Grids or any other part of the Grid has been changed.
- Added filter essgrid_set_cpt to disable Custom Post Type Ess. Grid Posts
- New Media Sources: First Content Vimeo, YouTube, HTML5 and Soundcloud
- Added option to choose default image if the post meets no criteria for a cover image
- Changed the code so that random sorting does work with Custom Grids
- Changed the Main Animation Engine.
- Fixed an issue that made some backends slowing down
- Fixed an hover css issue where only the the css of the last element got written to document
- Fixed a bug where Filter would not be shown correctly in certain settings
- Fixed DropDown Issues on Mobile Devices
Version 1.1.0 (5th July 2014)NEW FEATURES
- Added Drop Down Layout for filtering of categories and tags to frontend
- Sort with Drag&Drop the order of filters
- Show / Hide filters one by one.
- Categories and subcategories can be selected in mixed mode also
- HTML5 audio can now be added like HTML5 videos. The mp4 field will now be shared with audio
- Spinner can now be disabled for each Grid
- Option in Grid Settings added to load only a certain amount of entries
- Option in Global Settings added to choose wether or not hammer.js should be loaded
- New developer option to disable the hammer.js on installation
- New developer option to disable all notifications and the activation area. More information at http://www.themepunch.com/home/plugins/set-essential-grid-as-theme/
- Added Tabs in Metas for better usability in Posts and Pages
- Added pagination for the Grids Overview page
- Added alt tag in images, using the alt text from wordpress image settings
- Removed placeholder in “Purchase code” to prevent confusions
- Renamed Aq_Resize script for preventing conflicts with other themes/plugins that modified the script
- Updated GreenSock Engine to 12.1
- Protected Mode for GreenSock for ThemePunch Plugins added. No more conflict between any other plugins / themes and ThemePunch Tools
- Lag Smoothing Enabled
- Available Layers inserting into an Item Skin now checks correctly the hover checkbox if it was set on the Layer.
- Fixed a bug where the combination of Post & Pages did not work correctly.
Version 1.0.8 (12th June 2014)CHANGES
- Code Snippet change for VC Tabs
- Punch Fonts compatibility with Slider Revolution
- Fix for: show tag list.
- Fix for: Custom Meta in Custom Grid not working properly.
- Fix for: Custom Meta images not selectable/removeable.
- Fix for: Custom Grid sometimes showing no elements in FrontEnd.
Version 1.0.7 (21th May 2014)NEW FEATURES
- Added new metas to use inside of meta field for posts
- Post ID can now be retrieved in Skins through Item Skin Editor
- Added Link Target in Item Skin Editor for Layer Settings and Layout Composition under Link/SEO tab
- Added check if hammer.js is already included
- Updated the included documentation
- Fix for LightBox gallery not working if Filters are not present in the navigation
- Fix for widgets not working
- Fix for WPML in combination with Pages
- Fix for filter not working in some languages
- Fix for Custom Grid – Custom Metas not working properly
- Fix for Custom Grid were accent characters could be broken in frontend
- Fix for Custom Grid were Grid will not be shown on frontend
- Post excerpt will now be stripped of all tags again (was in wrong 1.0.5 again)
Version 1.0.5 (2nd Mai 2014)CHANGES
- Added possibility to use an array syntax in the additional parameters that were introduced in 1.0.4
- Fix for the output of the category list of custom taxonomies
- Fix for Custom Grids lightbox
Version 1.0.4 (29th April 2014)NEW FEATURES
- Added possibility to insert additional parameters to wp_query through the Grid Settings under Source
- Post excerpt will now be stripped of all tags
- Custom Grid fix where elements got duplicated by clicking on Refresh Preview
Version 1.0.3 (28th April 2014)NEW FEATURES
- Added new Link/SEO tab in Item Skin Editor under Layout Composition: Set links on the whole media or cover area!
- LightBox will now always show the original image, even if thumbnail sizes are choosen as source under “set image source type”
- Custom Metas are correctly replaced now with values set in posts
- Cobbles will now show the right ratios in frontend
Version 1.0.2 (25th April 2014)CHANGES
- “Set Image Source Type” now lists also custom created image thumbnail sizes
- Drag & Drop fix in Item Skin Editor for Elements with force !important
- Font Family Fix with missing stripslashes, resulting in Font Family like \”Open Sans\”
- Element order fix in Item Skin Editor if mor then ten Elements existed in the same dropzone
- Shadow not saving correctly in Item Skin Editor fixed
- Fix for some installations where the WordPress Media Libary could not be opened within our plugin
- Small adjustment in grids on Custom Grid selected with Custom Metas where the grid could break
- Small adjustment in Grid Create Editor that categories are not empty on first visit
- Updated link to online documentation
Version 1.0.1 (23th April 2014)NEW FEATURES
- Added settings in cobbles for Posts/Entries to be up to three entries in width and height
- Added multiple selection of images in custom grid
- Grid preview will now be refreshed in Custom Grid after changing settings of an Entry
- Fixed a behavior where creating a new grid may break the preview