Envidater is a tiny application, that helps you to keep software’s environment up to date. For checking of available updates it uses directly the official websites of developers. If the official website does not provide public information about available versions, then Envidater uses other open sources like software’s catalogs and aggregators.
Database of Endivater is expandable and you can add your own entries if you are advanced user and familiar with XML, HTML and Windows registry. Or you can simply request the author to add the desired program’s definition into it.
Endivater can be useful for developers, web masters, designers and any other people to keep their software environment abreast of updates.
Please, also refer to FAQs page for additional information.
Feel free to request new definitions and features.
Current version: 1.0.4
- just one simple window for check and download updates;
- gets rid of a dozen separate update checkers in your autoruns and services;
- allows users to add their own definitions for software updates;
- searches of updates mainly in the official sources, where they appear in the first place;
- keeps software up to date, avoiding errors, vulnerabilities and performance problems;
- portable, multithreaded, 64-bit compatible;
- tiny, cute and unique;
- for everyday use!
Updates for what programs it can check?
Here is a list of currently supported software:
You can request to add the desired programs to this list!
- Adobe AIR
- Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe Reader
- Adobe Shockwave Player
- Google Chrome
- JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA
- JetBrains PhpStorm
- JetBrains PyCharm
- JetBrains ReSharper
- JetBrains RubyMine
- JetBrains WebStorm
- KeePass 2.x
- Microsoft Camera Codec Pack
- Microsoft Silverlight
- NetBeans IDE
The database of supported software is constantly updated, including at the request of customers. Furthermore, customers can add their own rules to check for updates independently (for advanced users only!).
- Fixed: bug when displaying the new version if it contains special characters.
- Improved: include and exclude rules now supports multipile items;
- Improved: minimized timeout of websites response;
- Improved: new rule called “append”;
- base.xml: [+] Java SE Runtimes, Auslogics BoostSpeed, inSSIDer, LAV Filters. Fixed old definition.
You may also like
UpdateAtoll, that check updates for your items from all Envato Marketplaces. Track a lot of purchased items in one place!