An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by DragonSigh
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the system requirements for running Envidater?
In order to run the application required Microsoft.NET Framework 4 Client Profile or Full. You can get it here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=24872 (Client Profile)
Processor: 1 GHz or higher
RAM: 512 MB
Disk space: 600 MB for .NET Framework (if not already installed) and 3Mb for application itself
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
What to expect in the next versions?
- centralized database update of the program’s definitions;
- automatic download and install updates;
- interface localized into your native language;
- new definitions of requested software;
- editing tool for custom database;
- bug fixes and new smart features.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.