Envatem is a plugin that helps you to easily display you Envato items on your WordPress installation. With shortcodes or using a widget you can add you items to any of your pages, posts or custom content type! There is also a nice feature that displays you recent sales, your earnings, balance and deposit directly on the WordPress dashboard.
You can also take advantage of the Envato referral program… it’s fully automatic!
With this plugin, you decide what you want to display and what you want to hide inside the settings page, and finally, you can translate it and display your Envato items in your language on your website!
InstallationThe installation process is very simple. Just like with any other Wordpress plugin you will have to follow through the steps below :
- Log in to your Wordpress administration panel
- Click Add New in the Plugins menu on the left side
- Click on the Upload link at the top of the page
- Locate and upload the plugin zip archive
- After the package is uploaded and extracted, Click Activate Plugin
Support Policy – Free SupportIf despite all my efforts to make good products you experience a bug, or a conflict, please create a ticket in the free support forum, and i’ll do my best to help you. I also encourage you to follow the procedure i describe below:
- Make sure WordPress, theme, and plugins are up to date
- Disable all plugins and check if the issue still exists
- Switch to the default WordPress theme and check for the issue (if the issue disappears then the issue is in your theme, not in the plugin)
- Empty your cache
- Make sure you read the documentation and followed explanations step by step
When submitting a ticket please provide details, be specific, give URLs and links to concerned pages, describe the issue as much as possible, and start your message by “hello”!
Change Logv1.0 – 02/20/2012
- Initial Release