HTML5 PHP Multiple Attachments Email lets you send fully supported HTML based email with multiple attachments. Get this script, customize settings and upload at your server or integrate it in your current project to send or receive HTML based emails containing multiple file attachments. GIF, PNG, JPG, RAR, ZIP, PDF support is built-in. You can add more file type support or remove any one from available easily.
Benefit: This program allows you to receive proper feedback from clients / customers. Receive proper quote request from client / customer. No more boring RFQ forms! It will also turn your contact form into a fully customizable HTML5 based contact application that can collect files from users.
- NEW* Use ‘single input box’ to attach multiple files or use ‘multiple input boxes’ to attach multiple files or use ‘single input box’ to attach single file. Fully customizable.
- Single page HTML5 CSS3 Clean Form
- Fully supported, well formatted HTML email with attachments
- Set MAX EXECUTION TIME
- Set custom MEMORY LIMIT
- Set MAX FILE SIZE for attachments
- Set allowed file types
- PNG, GIF, JPG, RAR, ZIP, PDF attachments support
- Add more file type attachment support easily
- Simple math human verification
- Email CC copy enabled
- Send email with or without attachments
- Attach single file or multiple files
- Switch on/off single or multiple attachment capabilities
- Easy form fields validation
- Customizable form fields
- Cross browser support
- Well written documentation
- Well commented clean code
- Easy to configure Settings
- Styled with Twitter BootStrap
This is a highly customizable easy to use advanced email script that can be used to send or receive beautiful HTML emails. You can choose to receive single file attachment in email, multiple file attachments or you can just choose to receive a beautifully formatted email without any attached file. This email follows standards so it won’t land in junk or spam.
You can set limits for file size to be attached, php memory and more. We have included complete instructions in documentation. This might be one email script you will love to use the most.
- Added a second example script to explain how to use multiple input boxes to attach files instead of one input box to attach multiple files.
- Added a tool to retrieve file type for different files
- Added explanation how to adjust PHP memory limit, post max size limit and upload max filesize limit