This plugin has the hability to change the title of all the images attached to a post by inserting a new title for them all.
The plugin lists the posts on a table which you can order by name, category or date and each row has an input field which applies (with ajax), the input value to the title of all the images attached to that post.
It has a thumbs view, where you see all images in a post and there you can edit titles and ALT values. Conveniently, there is an UNDO function, which can revert changes for that row.
Also, it supports custom post types and it’s protected against sql injections, empty fields, etc.
Plus all the features included on the image above!Changelog = 1.0 =
- out of beta
- initial release
- counter added
- now search can search images by its title and supports images that arent attached to any post
- fixed scrolling issue when showing a lot of rows.
- added ALT edit.
- fixed query for empty ALT tags when field exists and already had a value.
- fixed Undo button to also restore ALT value.
- added SAVE ALL ROWS button in single post view
- fixed issue with mysql prefixes. This error was discovered by user marcelinphotography. Kudos @nh3ad for helping.