This is a native app template for an e-commerce website that sells computer components. It covers how to build simple API using PHP and MySQL. From it you can login if you have already an account, register if you don’t have one, search a product, sort products after price ascending or descending, buy products with Paypal. The app it is communicating with a server through php/json from where:
- it loads only 10 rows at a time that contains the products information stored on MySql database, so as we scroll at the bottom of the list will loads another 10 rows until the end of the query. All the data is loaded into a list and store it on your Android phone on a SQLite database for the moment we don’t have internet. This is almost like a pagination process.
- it is adding new information for a new user or a new sale on MySql database.
- it checks if a user exists. The password it is encrypted in sha256.
You can share it by sending an sms or an e-mail to your friends .
The Package Contains:
- The source code for Eclipse.
- The PHP scripts that connects our phone to server database.
- The MySql database as a SQL script that can be easily imported on PhpMyAdmin.
- PayPal library and some useful files for Paypal integration.
- 9 Patch PNG files.
- Android 2.3
- Android 3.0
- Android 4.0
- Phone: Samsung Galaxy S1(OS 2.3.6)
- Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2(OS 4.0.3)
- Tablet: Motorola Xoom(OS 4.0.4)
1.1 Add notification in status bar which will notify if a new product or a promotional product is available.
Add barcode scanner to search products in our database.
If you want to talk about the weather or about this app you can contact me on:
Blog: Go to it.