EasyLogin is a simple to configure user membership system for your website but with tons of features. Integrate this awesome script in your website in just few minutes.
Demo: http://demo.hazzardweb.net/easylogin2 (use admin & admin for full permissions)
- AJAX Driven System - All of the form are submitted with AJAX to minimize page refreshes and for a better user experience.
- Modal System - All actions are made via dialog prompts so you don’t have to redirect users to a specific page to login/sign up or change any settings of their accounts.
- Login & Sign up - Login or create a new account.
- Facebook & Google+ OAuth - Use your Facebook or Google+ account to login/sign up without completing any form.
- Email activation - Users have to activate their accounts via a email activation link.
- Password recover - Request a email recover link to reset your password.
- Account Settings - Change your account information or other settings.
- Profile Pictures - Upload a image from your computer or use your Webcam to take a picture for your profile avatar. You can use Gravatar or if you have logged with your Facebook or Google+ account you can use the profile picture from those.
- User roles - Users can have the role of a simple user or an admin.
- Admin Control Panel - View, edit, delete users via a simple admin interface.
- Email System - Send emails to users in no time via the Admin Control Panel.
- PHPMailer - with your server email or even with your Gmail account.
- User Meta System - Build in functions that allows you to add new fields for users.
- Easy to translate - Change all of the script translations in few minutes.
Want more ?
Want something that’s not here ? Leave a comment or send me a message !
- Google+ auth fix
- Facebook auth fix
- Password inputs autocomplete fix
– Includes major changes from the previous version, such as file structure & functions plus some new features.
– You can still use the old database (from EasyLogin 1.x) but make sure you use md5 for password encryption.
- Fixed Edit User and Role
- Display Twitter icon when connected
- Added Last IP option (via user meta field)
- fixed Google API bug
- Added login with Twitter
- Add new user feature in admin
- Added profile page
- Add roles feature
- Custom fields with more options
- Fixed crop bug & other bugs
- Fixed login password bug
- Fixed scroll bug
- Better file organization
- Fixed delete user bug in ACP