Easy WordPress Timelines is a WordPress plugins that creates nice timelines and sliders from posts categories. The plugin comes with a nice settings page that helps you define default parameters. To insert a timeline, simply insert a shortcode with your custom parameters and boom! The timeline appears!
VERSION 1.1 IS NOW AVAILABLE !You can use this plugin with your existing posts! And you can customize animations parameters!
- Create unlimited timelines
- Display timelines with simple shortcodes
- Modify 10 parameters within the shortcode
- Vertical or horizontal orientation
- Display posts by categories
- Format date display
- Autoplay feature
- Ready for Translation
See screencast here!
InstallationThe installation process is very simple. Just like with any other Wordpress plugin you will have to follow through the steps below :
- Log in to your Wordpress administration panel
- Click Add New in the Plugins menu on the left side
- Click on the Upload link at the top of the page
- Locate and upload the plugin zip archive
- After the package is uploaded and extracted, Click Activate Plugin
Support Policy – Free SupportIf despite all my efforts to make good products you experience a bug, or a conflict, please create a ticket in the free support forum, and i’ll do my best to help you. I also encourage you to follow the procedure i describe below:
- Make sure WordPress, theme, and plugins are up to date
- Disable all plugins and check if the issue still exists
- Switch to the default WordPress theme and check for the issue (if the issue disappears then the issue is in your theme, not in the plugin)
- Empty your cache
- Make sure you read the documentation and followed explanations step by step
When submitting a ticket please provide details, be specific, give URLs and links to concerned pages, describe the issue as much as possible, and start your message by “hello”!
Change Logv1.1 – 09/20/2012
- Added Update Notifier
- Initial Release