Sometimes when you upload a file on your website, you need to add more information about it. If it’s a picture you want to add the photograph name, the models name, the place, an address or whatever… and you can’t! But, with Easy Media Fields… you can!
You have the choice between 6 fields types: text, textarea, select, checkbox, multicheck and radio buttons. You can choose to make a field required, and you can add a field legend.
You can reorder your fields easily with a nice and simple drag n drop!
Once you have created all your fields, start inserting custom meta fields values, and then display them with a shortcode.
That’s simple, easy and powerful!
InstallationThe installation process is very simple. Just like with any other Wordpress plugin you will have to follow through the steps below :
- Log in to your Wordpress administration panel
- Click Add New in the Plugins menu on the left side
- Click on the Upload link at the top of the page
- Locate and upload the plugin zip archive
- After the package is uploaded and extracted, Click Activate Plugin
Support Policy – Free SupportIf despite all my efforts to make good products you experience a bug, or a conflict, please create a ticket in the free support forum, and i’ll do my best to help you. I also encourage you to follow the procedure i describe below:
- Make sure WordPress, theme, and plugins are up to date
- Disable all plugins and check if the issue still exists
- Switch to the default WordPress theme and check for the issue (if the issue disappears then the issue is in your theme, not in the plugin)
- Empty your cache
- Make sure you read the documentation and followed explanations step by step
When submitting a ticket please provide details, be specific, give URLs and links to concerned pages, describe the issue as much as possible, and start your message by “hello”!
Change Logv1.1 – 12/13/2012
- Updated the code to be be WordPress 3.5 fully compatible
- Added auto updater system
- Initial Release