Easy Custom Styles for Wordpress allows you to add any number of custom styles to the WYSIWYG editor on WordPress posts and pages. Simply create a new style with the easy to use CSS editor and live preview, select the text to style in the WordPress post or page WYSIWYG editor and choose your new style from the drop down menu. The style will be applied in the editor and on the front end of the website.
- Add any number of custom styles to your WordPress WYSIWYG editor.
- Easy to use CSS Style Selector.
- Apply a large variety of CSS styles to a paragraph block, or text selection.
- Edit styles you have already set up.
- Perfect for creating emphasis, for example, a warning or message, a call to action, quotes – anything you want!
- Easy to use for website owners and developers.
- Great for setting up pre-defined styles for client websites.
- Version 1.01 – Added Text Transform as an option, for uppercase, lowercase, and capitalisation.