Latest Version: 16.07.2014 – v1.7. Check the changelog
Dynamic Step Process Panels is a lightweight jQuery plugin. With it you can present data in the form of any number of steps or tabs. It can be used to:
- Presentation Of Bulleted Content,
- Creating Multistep Forms,
- Creating Product Description,
- Viewing Photos,
- Loading Content From Files Via Ajax,
- Anything That Comes To Your Mind.
Support for all our items is conducted through our Support Forum. We’re in GMT +1 and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. In some cases the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
- jQuery Based,
- 16 Predefined Color Skins,
- Step By Step / Free Choice Mode,
- Any Number Of Steps,
- Any Step Width (CSS-Based),
- Many Panels On One Site,
- Next And Previous Buttons,
- Custom Button Captions,
- Custom Fade Effect Speed,
- Step Labels,
- First Step Can Be Open / Closed At Start,
- Specify Whether A Particular Step Can Be Choosed Again,
- Content For Steps Can Be Loaded Via Ajax From Files,
- Customizable beforeLoad, onLoad, onOpen, afterOpen, onHoverIn, onHoverOut, onOpenPopup, onClosePopup Events,
- And More!
After Purchase You Will Get
- Extensive documentation with many examples,
- CSS files for every coloristic version and one computed file for all coloristic versions,
- PSD files for steps images.
What Others Are Saying
Great item. Exactly what I am looking for and it’s working perfectly.
Updates16.07.2014 – v1.7
- jQuery update to version 1.11.1
- Ability to remove step highlight (on go back action) – new markVisited parameter.
- IE9 gray style bug fix.
- bug fixed (too many recursions js error, on submitting form from one of live preview examples).
- bug fixed (next and previous buttons doesn’t worked on IE7).
- bug fixed (when onOpen return false, step has been highlighted).
- added new example (integrate DynamicStepProcessPanels with form).
- added formProcessor.php file to download package.