Dynamic Slider is a flexible slider that allows the customization of all of its components giving the possibility to create a large number of different layouts and configurations. It is lightweight and easy to work with and customize. Some of the features of the slider include:
- It offers 50 example layouts and using the available settings the user can customize the existing ones or create many more.
- It offers 30 example themes and the possibility for the user to edit the existing ones or to create new ones.
- It offers 2 transition effects, sliding and fading, both for the images as well as for the labels.
- It offers the possibility to slide through drag.
- It offers support for touch devices.
- It offers the option to display the controls permanently or only on mouse hover.
- It offers the possibility to turn on auto sliding and the option to pause it on mouse hover.
- It has 48 different settings.
- It can have more than 1000 possible layouts.
- It can have more than 10 000 possible configurations.
The available settings include:
- The direction, either horizontal or vertical.
- The settings of the arrows, such as position, margin, direction and others.
- The settings of the navigation buttons, such as position, margin, direction, and others.
- The settings of the labels, such as position, width, margin, align, border, effect direction and others.
- The settings of the effects, such as animation effect, animation time, animation ease of the images, animation effect, animation time, animation ease, animation delay, animation distance of the labels and others.
- The drag settings.
- The controls visibility setting.
- The autoplay settings.
- And others.
- Different settings can be set for individual slides apart from the general settings.
- Different settings can be set for individual labels within a slide apart from the general settings.
- It easily allows customization for any size.
- It is lightweight.
- It is compatible with all major browsers.
- It offers detailed documentation and instructions.
- It is very easy to work with and implement.
- We offer continued support and future upgrades.
UpdatesFebruary 25, 2013:
- Added new themes, increased the number of themes from 2 to 30.
- Added another effect, fading, both for the images as well as for the labels.
- Added better support for touch devices.