Good News! Now Wishllist plugin, Woocommerce Version 2 CompatibleAll support for this plugin is handled at http://limecuda.ticksy.com
Say or vote on features you wish to have for this plugin at http://woocommercewishlist.idea.informer.com
The WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin for WordPress allows your visitors/customers to add products to a personal wishlist that they may save to purchase later or share with their friends.
Increase your conversion rates by allowing your customers to maintain a list of products they would like to buy. Increase the usefulness by allowing them to share it on tools they are familiar with: Email, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Allow user to choose whether to allow their Wishlist to be displayed publicly or kept private
- Easily share Wishlists with friends and family using Email, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest
- Advanced settings to define messages and images that the user shares via email and social
- Each Wishlist is given its own unique URL that is displayed to the user
- Effective when used in a full e-commerce site or is able to be used with WooCommerce checkout disabled
- Non-cart enabled uses might be: event or equipment rentals, luxury goods, assembling a dream collection of products, or basically any item that is difficult to process the sale online
Visual Display Features
- Allow the “Add to Wishlist” button to be styled by the theme or define custom text and background button colors
- Same styling is available for the “Add to Cart” button that is shown on Wishlist page
- Add custom CSS on settings page
- On single product page, choose from 3 different places for the “Add to Wishlist” button to display:
- After “Add to Cart” button
- After product thumbnail
- After product summary
- On Wishlist page choose whether user gets redirected to cart upon adding a product to their cart, or stays on Wishlist page
- Supports product variations
v1.3.3 Updated 07th March 2013
Woocommerce V2 Compatible
Small translation fixes
v1.3.3 Updated 29th August 2012
Added shortcode for the wishlist button. Now you can use [dvin-wcwl-button] to display wishlist button. Introduced Tabbed Panels for the admin panel for easy maintenance (IMPORTANT TO NOTE) Bug fixed for the shortcode, text written along with shortcode will display as intended
v1.3.2 Updated 20th August 2012
Fixed some of the translation issues
v1.3.1 Updated 08th July 2012
Added filter "dvin_wcwl_custom_link_positions" to customize the link positions by mapping link positions to hooks.
v1.3 Updated 01st July 2012
Added social sharing of Wishlist with Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest Bug related to translation are done.
v1.2.2 Updated 03rd June 2012
v1.2.1 Updated 23rd April 2012
Added Ajax functionality to show number of products in Wishlist. Small bug fixes.
v1.2 Updated 11th April 2012
PHP function added to know how many products are in Wishlist
v1.1 Updated 04th April 2012
Admin can add products even without logging in. Added products to wishlist will be saved into the user wishlist once user logs in the same session.
WooCommerce WordPress Plugin
- Advanced settings to define messages and images that the user shares with email and social
- Supports product variations