Drupal Australia Post Shipping Calculator adds automatic postage calculations for Australian Ubercart Drupal users. This plugin uses the new Australia Post json API available here: http://auspost.com.au/devcentre/
- Domestic (Australia) and International shipping
- Choose which International countries you will allow postage too
- Optional “Handling Fee” to change ontop of Australia Post fee
- Allows customers to get a quick postage quote by simply entering their post code
- Adds multiple products together and works out the cost of them combined
- If you have features suggestions please submit a comment!
Plugin Installation Process
- Check the item requirements below
- If you have troubles installing the plugin please send us a support ticket by clicking here and we will gladly help.
- Download the zip file from CodeCanyon.net, and extract it to your desktop
- You will see a file called ubercartaustpost.zip. Upload this zip to Drupal (Modules > Install New Module)
- Go to the Admin > Store > Configuration > Shipping Quotes and make sure Australia Post is enabled
- Click the “Australia Post” tab at the top
- Enter your originating post code (ie: where you will be posting items from)
- Enter your default product dimensions (handy if you have lots of products with similar dimensions!) or add dimensions to all your products individually.
- Choose which shipping methods to offer your customers (eg: Standard Parcel, Express Post, Delivery Notification)
- Do a few test orders to make sure it’s working
- You’re done!
- Latest Drupal 7 installed – will not support Drupal 6
- The free Ubercart e-commerce plugin installed in Drupal 7
- Hosting account with php curl enabled (check with your hosting provider)