Simple Drupal Newsletter System
This plugin gives your Drupal Website a simple and powerful newsletter system.
Also available in:
Features:Users can subscribe straight from the sidebar: Access the newsletter system from the drupal admin bar: WYSIWY Newsletter Editor:
Loads more features! Have a look at the screenshots.
RequirementsDrupal version 7.12 or higher running on a Linux hosting account. Ability to send mail via php mail() command or SMTP . If you are on a shared hosting account please ask your hosting provider if they will let you use this plugin. They may block you if you send too many emails.
The PHP imap extension is required if you would like to automatically check for bounce emails.
Drupal Module Installation Instructions:
- Download the file from CodeCanyon
- Unzip the file on your Desktop. You will see a “drupal-newsletter.zip” file
- Login to your Drupal 1.7 website
- Click Modules
- Click Install New Module
- Click Browse and select the “drupal-newsletter.zip” file from your Desktop
- Click Install
- Scroll to the very bottom and look for the Newsletter System, tick the box to activate this module, click Save
- Click the button at the top that says “Newsletter System” and follow the prompts