This is a plugin for WordPress that allows viewing and downloading files from Dropbox to WordPress, directly through a WordPress Options page. The files can be stored in the WordPress Media Library, or in the server File System, inside the plugin folder.
If you purchase, please take a brief moment to rate this product
Current Version: v1.6
- NEW FEATURE: Browse your files and folders without leaving the Downloader page!
- Download any file type
- Preview image files
- Choose the current folder to work with
- Added section in new post “Add media” dialog for adding items while adding posts
- Allow storing downloaded thumbnails to improve loading performance
In the background
- OAuth 1.0 Authentication with HTTP over SSL
- Dropbox REST API using APP ID and APP SECRET
- authentication update: fix constant authentication requirement
- stopped using DIR to support older php versions
- New feature: Navigation! Explore folders and subfolders while in the Downloader!
- url fixes
- authentication issues corrected
- fixed encoding issues
- added cache option to enable erasing old thumbnails through the plugin option
- added section in new post “Add media” dialog for adding items while adding posts
- connect to the current user’s dropbox drive account
- show a list of existing files (images and others)
- dowload files individually per click, getting them copied into the WordPress Media Library or the File System