08.11.2013 – Version 1.6 Released
- New TinyMCE Version - Image and Filemanager new and fixed path problems - Added jQuery Map - Small bug fixes
08.08.2013 – Version 1.5 Released
- Responsive Template (3 templates included now)
- Latest jQuery and jQuery UI
- Coupon fix
- Tested up to PHP 5.4.10
30.04.2013 – Version 1.4 Fix
- 1and1 Server fix (admin/index.php and include/functions.php changed)
19.01.2013 – Version 1.4 Released
- fixed remove from cart bug
- fixed order chart in acp
- fixed facebook incompatibility with jQuery 1.9
- jQuery 1.9 compatible
Please download it again and replace following files: js/jquery.js, js/script.js, template/yourtemplate/header.php, template/yourtemplate/footer.php, ajax/addtocart.php, class/shopping_cart.php, admin/template/orders.php
26.12.2012 – Version 1.4 Released
What is new and what has been fixed:
- Changed Categories and Product listing - Product Search available now - Customer can create an account to remember name/address and email. - jQuery 1.8.3 and the latest jquery-ui - Better stock managament - Latest tinyMCE - Categories/Subcategories Menu fixed - Pagination - Download Digital Goods fixed with zip creation - Twitter has been removed - Fixed Opera Button Bug - Significant speed and compatibility improvements
Update wizard is in the package, as well an updated manual with the htaccess file if your server is on apache. Please read it carefully.
Enjoy the new release…
01.09.2012 – Shipping Address
I fixed a bug when submit a shipping address it wont save in the database, this bug has been fixed. Please download the shop software again and replace following files: checkout.php, template/yourtemplate/checkout.php. If you need details of changed code please feel free to contact me at any time.
15.08.2012 – Dragn’Drop 1.3.1 Released
With the release of jQuery 1.8, the shop didn’t work as expected, this has now been fixed as well the forgot password issue when apache is enabled. Update manual is inside the package in the update folder, please read it carefully, you only need to replace a couple of files if you upgrade from 1.3 to 1.3.1.
Get a complete new experience for your customer to shop online, everything is AJAX based, drag items to the shopping cart or into the trash to remove them.
Run your own online shop with this very modern and easy to use Drag and Drop Online Shop from JAKWEB. Unlimited products, categories, shipping methods, over 7 checkout possibilities, three currencies possible, print invoice, sell digital files, export emails, backup your shop database and much more…
The front – end is completely template based, with a template chooser in the administration panel. Everything is based on HTML5 and CSS3 with jQuery AJAX for Drag and Drop items into the shopping cart.
You need one MySQL Database and a minimum of PHP 5.2. Enjoy another great product from JAKWEB.