Download Manager let’s you create your own repository of downloadable files, which can be tagged and organized into categories. Users may also sign up and comment & rate downloads.
Features / What You Get
- Create a repository of files that users can download.
- Organize files into categories for better organization.
- Users can sign up and rate / review files.
- Users can sign in using their Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Windows Live, Xbox Live, Google Plus and Yahoo accounts.
- User can befriend one another but also have the option to simply follow other users to get their notifications.
- Users can edit their profiles.
- Users have profile pages.
- Robust password recovery for users.
- Easy to extend and manipulate data stored in the CMS using built-in API.
- Intuitive install process for CMS.
- Admin users can add new pages to the site.
- Full database & file backup.
- Easily manage which groups of users (Members, Administrators) can access which areas of your site.
- Simple and intuitive examples to help you make changes to better suit your specific needs.
- Straightforward API for more advanced users.
For this script I have included just one example that includes all of the features you need to create a complete URL Shortening service. To test the URL Shortener click the links below. The admin email and password is firstname.lastname@example.org / adminadmin.
- Download List
- Single download view
- Downloads tagged under “ftp”
- Admin panel
- Sign up for account
- Sign into your account
- Lost password recovery
- Edit profile
- Member list
Who is this script for?
This script is ideal for anyone that has a site where they want to give users the opportunity to download files, especially if there are a lot of files that need to be organized efficiently. Additionally with users having the opportunity to comment on and rate files it’s a great for gathering user feedback.
Social Login Integration
All of the guides for social login guides can be found in the Using Mokoala section